LED ZEPPELIN TURQUOISE FIRST ISSUE EMBOSSED LOGO

NIGEL P

Can anyone help ? I have a copy of a first issue with the Turquoise sleeve It has A1 B1 matrix uncorrected .On side one it has the superhype  miscredit with jewel music and on side 2 track 2 black mountain side is virtually touching track 1 your time is gonna come. The sleeve has the grey stripe at the bottom .It has the right patina but has a spine split and damp damage to the bottom right. The LZ logo on the front is the correct colour but is embossed. Has anyone else come across an embossed logo ? Everything about this seems right so wonder how rare this is .Am sure it is not a fake.

58 minutes ago, NIGEL P said:

Can anyone help ? I have a copy of a first issue with the Turquoise sleeve It has A1 B1 matrix uncorrected .On side one it has the superhype  miscredit with jewel music and on side 2 track 2 black mountain side is virtually touching track 1 your time is gonna come. The sleeve has the grey stripe at the bottom .It has the right patina but has a spine split and damp damage to the bottom right. The LZ logo on the front is the correct colour but is embossed. Has anyone else come across an embossed logo ? Everything about this seems right so wonder how rare this is .Am sure it is not a fake.

I've never seen an embossed logo, that doesn't mean there isn't one. Not sure about the Turquoise having the grey strip either, my red/orange one does. Couldn't say for sure it's fake but my money would be on that it is.

Hi

On reflection the embossing is hardly noticeable so maybe many people would not consider it as embossing. Photos attached.Has superhype miscredit and on side 2 track 2 is nearly touching track 1 which I believe was corrected immediately so maybe a very early run say  first 50 up to 500 out of suggested 2000.Pity my sleeve is G at best because record ok,maybe VG+Plays with no jumps minimal background noise ,no writing or warps.Uncorrected A1/B1 matrix.

cheers

Nigel

DSCF4014.JPG

DSCF4016.JPG

DSCF4017.JPG

DSCF4018.JPG

DSCF4019.JPG

DSCF4020.JPG

22 hours ago, JTM said:

I've never seen an embossed logo, that doesn't mean there isn't one. Not sure about the Turquoise having the grey strip either, my red/orange one does. Couldn't say for sure it's fake but my money would be on that it is.

I  stand corrected, not embossed so not fake.