Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
blackdogg

Bootleg Album Prices

I sold my Brussels Affair- and Destroyer-box sets. Need I say that I regret that.. 😬 Give it a thought, before you sell!!! I'm gonna have to buy at least Brussels Affair back!!! And I'm looking for LPs, cds won't do 😆

I bought a TMOQ BBC Broadcast in a stamped pastel cream sleeve on black vinyl (boo) 'bout a year ago for fifteen quid (VG+) First time I bought that one in 1973 it was £2.50, on orange vinyl in a pastel blue sleeve.

12 hours ago, Mikelangelo said:

I sold my Brussels Affair- and Destroyer-box sets. Need I say that I regret that.. 😬 Give it a thought, before you sell!!! I'm gonna have to buy at least Brussels Affair back!!! And I'm looking for LPs, cds won't do 😆

If you are talking about The Swinging Pig box sets, I still have both and kept them when I unloaded most of my LP's other than Zepppelin and related. Had some really cool bootlegs by other artists too. Looking back I shouldn't have but that's another sorry discourse... :(

Slightly off topic, but related.. Anyone know if bootleg LPs are still manufactured..? 

2 hours ago, nick2632 said:

Slightly off topic, but related.. Anyone know if bootleg LPs are still manufactured..? 

There are these grey area releases that one time would have been called bootlegs.  

104126775_23844903787890606_5190305014774263082_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=67cdda&_nc_ohc=9G2OZiRQa4gAX8ghUDg&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr3-2.fna&oh=52104655160d92b1bb069653cb358281&oe=5F29A2EA

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, nick2632 said:

There are still a few that pop up that may have been only on CD before. I picked up a couple last year. North American Tour 1971 which is 3 sides Orlando and 1 side Toronto. Live In Denmark 1969, the March 15 Egegaard Skool show. Both on the Open Mind label.

Edited by Zep Hed

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, nick2632 said:

There's a bundle of new bootleg vinyl releases around, rock and metal are mainstays, don't see that many Zeppelin releases but the industry is still there.  Ebay and Discogs are awash with them although the latter tends to close the listings and labels down frequently and plenty of dealers at record fairs still.    I should add these are traditional boots, not grey market radio shows that are flooding the markets these days.

Edited by jbrum77634
Afterthought/extra info.