Carouselambra Bonham outro

Blaize86

I’ve heard it all with Bonzo. No body ever mentions his work as this song fades. If you listen closely , he is absolutely incredible. He is all over the kit with his incredible foot work leading the charge as usual. He then alternates on the rider cymbal and toms giving the outro of this song and incredible forward momentous  beat  and swing. I wish they didn’t fade so quickly. He was really sharpening his skills as a drummer and still so young. 

7 hours ago, Blaize86 said:

I’ve heard it all with Bonzo. No body ever mentions his work as this song fades. If you listen closely , he is absolutely incredible. He is all over the kit with his incredible foot work leading the charge as usual. He then alternates on the rider cymbal and toms giving the outro of this song and incredible forward momentous  beat  and swing. I wish they didn’t fade so quickly. He was really sharpening his skills as a drummer and still so young. 

Haven't heard Carouselambra in forever, forgot how much I loved it. I'm not a drummer, but even to my untrained ears it's pretty obvious Bonzo was just getting better and better, Thanks for pointing this out, I never took the time to appreciate what he was doing on the outro. I just went back and listened, and damn it's incredible. Just stupid how good that guy was. I also love what he's doing on the outro with Candy Store Rock, it just makes the song for me. 

Edited by 1975NQ