Page/Plant MSG 10-27-95

I'm currently looking for a complete version of the MSG performance from 10-27-95....I previously owned this on VHS and it was amazing....even Porl Thompson clapped at the end of Rock and Roll. Also, a great WLL with that epic new riff inserted in the middle and a snippet of Break on Through....I would be glad to pay for any format as I only see bits and pieces on Youtube.

Thanks so much!!

6 hours ago, Giveroffire said:

I'm currently looking for a complete version of the MSG performance from 10-27-95....I previously owned this on VHS and it was amazing....even Porl Thompson clapped at the end of Rock and Roll. Also, a great WLL with that epic new riff inserted in the middle and a snippet of Break on Through....I would be glad to pay for any format as I only see bits and pieces on Youtube.

Thanks so much!!

It's the last night of the 2nd leg of the North American tour. Everyone knew Porl was not going to continue on with them to Japan and Australia as he and his wife were expecting the birth of their child. During the show Robert & Jimmy arranged for Porl to be entertained by a belly dancer onstage and he was presented a large assortment of roses. I have the original VHS but it's  inaccessible to me at the moment and will be for quite some time.