Led Zeppelin Memorabilia Big Collector

Hi Everyone!

I have posted on this forum a couple times. I help run a company but I also am a big collector myself. Just to share with you some of my collection, I own handwritten lyrics by Plant, I own 14 fully signed albums, 2 fully signed photographs, 3 fully signed concert posters and 1 fully signed set on paper. I own a pair of Bonhams sticks, a suit he wore, various outfits plant wore, page wore as well as even about to acquire a bow jimmy page used.

I am asking YOU guys if you have any items for sale, or if you know of anyone with any items. I see in old posts everyone knows all the old roadies, or techs, or friends who "Come out of the woodwork" sometime to sell items. Well if you know anybody, I am happy to give you a finders fee of between 10-20% of the purchase price depending on the item. 

If this interests anybody let me know!

Cheers

I'd love to see some of the outfits you have as well. I was a big time collector in the late 80's-90's. Several items from my collection are posted here in the memorabilia photo section.

https://www.ledzeppelin.com/image/1975-tour-backstage-buttons

https://www.ledzeppelin.com/sites/g/files/g2000006376/f/201705/77_allaccess_clothpass_0.jpg

Are you associated with the auction business GottaHaveRockAndRoll? If so, I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on the company's repeated auction listings of drum sticks claimed by Jeff Ocheltree to have belonged to John Bonham, despite John's son Jason Bonham publicly denying this in an Instagram post. Previous thread on this subject here: 

• 2 weeks later...