Jump to content

Random Thoughts. The Return.


Strider
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, custard pie man said:

funny, maybe 2 years, initially my ass breaks in the wallet then the wallet breaks my ass

I had a Vans velcro wallet that lasted me nearly 10 years in the 1980s.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Strider said:

"Violence never solved anything."

Rick Dalton: "Hold my beer."

40779_2020_237_Fig2_HTML.png.7ffe7325cb5ac8d9e2483230ccdc960c.png

 

Can I borrow that for these fucking leaf blower idiots? 

I've had my wallet for a while and all it's done is get fat, and not from having too much cash either. 

Finally got my interface to work on my computer. Most of the fuckin' DAW's wouldn't work either. Very frustrating. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

I am so desperate to retire in Croatia that I am considering going to an on-line dating site to find a Croatian woman to marry to get residency. 

why croatia? and can you get  a blonde, a brunette, and a red head for the price of 1?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been to 56 countries, all seven continents.  Split, Croatia is the most perfect city I have ever been to and I want to retire there.  I think Croatia knows it and has done everything possible to keep people from doing that.  To become a permanent resident or obtain citizenship, you have to have Croatian ancestry or marry a Croatian!

Hair color is not important for a faux marriage.....I am willing to pay her for the privilege. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Stryder1978 said:

I've been to 56 countries, all seven continents.  Split, Croatia is the most perfect city I have ever been to and I want to retire there.  I think Croatia knows it and has done everything possible to keep people from doing that.  To become a permanent resident or obtain citizenship, you have to have Croatian ancestry or marry a Croatian!

Hair color is not important for a faux marriage.....I am willing to pay her for the privilege. 

What do you think about Slovenia? That is where my mother's family heralds from and it is a stunningly beautiful country. My Great-Grandfather owned a resort in the hot-springs town of Catez ob Savi until WWII. When Tito took over after the war the lands and property were confiscated by the state and he was allowed to manage the place until his death (how generous). After Slovenian independence in 1991 the remaining family petitioned to have the lands and property returned which was granted by the government so it is back in family hands where it belongs. The area is simply breathtaking, rolling mountains, hot-springs, and the area is located right on the Slovene-Croat border about 50 miles from Zagreb.

I hope you achieve your dream Stryder, it really is an enchanted land.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

Here's a some random thought for yall

Joe Biden is the biggest idiot of the 20th century.

Yesterday he doubled down on all his debacles and claimed that he out preformed his campaign promises, inflation is caused by the supply chain and that after 20 years in Afghanistan  there is no easy way to withdraw and then to cap it off he starts talking smack about minor incursions into Ukraine.

I call bullshit on all of those statements.

This idiot put eleven thousand people out of work on day one and destroyed our energy independence in one fell swoop. That started inflation and took more money out of the pockets of people with doubled gas prices yet he says people have more money in their pockets!!

Then this idiot gets 13 American soldiers killed while conducting the worst military drawdown ever.

I could have done better

Here's how.

1. You make the actual decision to leave.

2. You inventory all personnel, military assets, weapons, vehicles and anyone who helped you.

3. You figure out how long it will take for everyone and thing to be moved out in a safe and orderly manner.

4. Then you tell the country when you'll be leaving, If the number crunchers tell you that it will take 6 months you tell them you need 2 years maybe more.

5. You start handing out travel orders in a quiet manner. Once you get all Americans out you start bringing out anyone who helped you then the equipment and all that word covers.

6. You use Bagram Air Force Base instead of the local airport. This is a no brainer!!

7. you keep the military in country to till the operation is completed. Another no brainer

8. When all our stuff is out then and only then do you remove the military and you destroy the bases and anything else we have to leave behind on the way out instead of leaving them behind for the enemy to use against you.

I cant believe this guy is still trying to say there was no other way to do it and NOW he's also saying ONLY his plan can get the country right again.

 

Biden is a tool for the people controlling him, and those people are as incompetent as I am when it comes to what I know about trigonometry.

But no more mean tweets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

I know it is tough, but please try to refrain from political posts (I'm including myself in this statement).  I don't want to see this thread taken away again. 

Just my two cents.....

Sorry I removed my post

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BobDobbs said:

What do you think about Slovenia? That is where my mother's family heralds from and it is a stunningly beautiful country. My Great-Grandfather owned a resort in the hot-springs town of Catez ob Savi until WWII. When Tito took over after the war the lands and property were confiscated by the state and he was allowed to manage the place until his death (how generous). After Slovenian independence in 1991 the remaining family petitioned to have the lands and property returned which was granted by the government so it is back in family hands where it belongs. The area is simply breathtaking, rolling mountains, hot-springs, and the area is located right on the Slovene-Croat border about 50 miles from Zagreb.

I hope you achieve your dream Stryder, it really is an enchanted land.

I checked out living on either side of Croatia.  Slovenia did look promising, but citizenship requires taking a language proficiency exam and the loss of my US citizenship.  Albania looked like it's the best bet - 7 years and you can become a citizen there just buy buying (non-agricultural) property.  But there and Montenegro requires a language test and giving yup your other citizenships.

If I was you, I'd become a Slovenian citizen by right of descent.  Lucky you!!!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Strider said:

I am glad the holidays are over and I don't have to see any more ads for pumpkin lattes, pumpkin chai, pumpkin bagels, pumpkin tacos, pumpkin ad nauseam. 

Gotta have Cool Wh-hip. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

I am so desperate to retire in Croatia that I am considering going to an on-line dating site to find a Croatian woman to marry to get residency. 

It is beautiful there. I'd probably be fishing most of the time. 

Croatia photos: 20 most beautiful places | CNN Travel

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...