Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

6 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

Yep, must suck to be a Biden supporter. Just keep repeating:

fine.png.faf87ee76ad2617b1d70127a8c7b6355.png

Just wait until Joe Biden slaughters convicted felon orange man in next weeks debate.

...heh, CNN will provide the Biden team with the questions beforehand, his handlers will pump him full of adrenaline and other stimulants, they'll lead him onto the stage, prop him up against the podium and he'll STILL look like a cast member from "The Walking Dead".

There is literally no value in what comes out of orange man bad's mouth. Incoherent mostly, and always nothing to do with anything that's real or constructive - just whinging and poison. His once intriguing "light" long gone.

I can understand being conservative. I can understand railing against Biden and/or the democrats. I cannot understand the blindness to who this fuckwit is. First and foremost, he is NOT a Republican or even a conservative. Never has been. Opportunist? That's incredibly kind to land there. Greatest con man in history - more accurate. Conservative / God fearing? pfffft.... and Biden is in the prime of his life.

TDS was once used to mock anti-Trumpers. Seems TDS is and always has been in those lemmings following this idiot into the most embarrassing chapter of American political history.

He offers nothing to no one (again, save for the very, very wealthy - to which he continues his promise of extending their tax cuts).

And the evangelical crowd who adorn him are the greatest hypocritical cunts in history. Idolatry much?

Can't wait for the debate. It's anyone's guess how they both perform. Both have had the lowest expectations for themselves set by their opposing camps. Will be fascinating to see if one, or both, or neither, outdoes the expectation.....

Edited by rm2551

Here is another result of biden policies

This little girl was murdered by 2 illegals who were allowed in this country by biden and now she and many others like her are dead.  Any of you who support this asshole should be ashamed of yourselves.  Simple as that.

Say her name you stupid idiots and know that your support of biden makes you complicit.

Jocelyn Nungaray

jn4.webp

Edited by hummingbird69

3 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

This little girl was murdered by 2 illegals who were allowed in this country by biden and now she and many others like her are dead.  Any of you who support this asshole should be ashamed of yourselves.  Simple as that.

Say her name you stupid idiots and know that your support of biden makes you complicit.

Jocelyn Nungaray

jn4.webp

They could give a rat's ass. 

On 6/20/2024 at 8:02 AM, Stryder1978 said:

...heh, CNN will provide the Biden team with the questions beforehand, his handlers will pump him full of adrenaline and other stimulants, they'll lead him onto the stage, prop him up against the podium and he'll STILL look like a cast member from "The Walking Dead".

another Donna Brasille  deal when she gave the questions ahead of  the debate to Hillary Clinton and she still lost and showed her stupidity

On 6/21/2024 at 5:16 PM, hummingbird69 said:

Jocelyn Nungaray

jn4.webp

Biden's fault ? Watch this, you won't though will you trumpist.

Edited by JTM

Game II for this years State of Origin series. QLD take the chocolates tonight, and we have the series! NSW are clear favourites, but I reckon we will once again get them.

Will be the usual brilliant clash. I recommend you guys look for highlights on Youtube tomorrow. It's always a cracking good contest no matter what.

GO QLD!!!!

I have found a cure for Insomnia. No drugs or therapy. May I introduce the perfect cure. Available across all servers and your favourite outlets:

🥁🥁🥁

England v Slovenia. Euro 2024 Football Tournament. 25th June 2024

First time I have ever fallen asleep watching Football. 

I guarantee if you can make it past the first 45 mins, then the second half will see you off. 

2 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

I have found a cure for Insomnia. No drugs or therapy. May I introduce the perfect cure. 

🥁🥁🥁

I thought you were going to say , get a job with United States Post Office . Those bastards are well rested .

NOTHING TO SEE HERE,, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM WITH THE BORDER AND IT"S NOT bIDENS FAULT.

400 illegals brought to the US by isis human trafficking group.

https://www.nbcnews.com/investigations/dhs-identifies-400-migrants-brought-us-isis-linked-human-smuggling-rcna158777

https://justthenews.com/government/security/dhs-says-50-immigrants-brought-us-through-isis-tied-human-smuggling-ring-are

8 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

I have found a cure for Insomnia. No drugs or therapy. May I introduce the perfect cure. Available across all servers and your favourite outlets:

🥁🥁🥁

England v Slovenia. Euro 2024 Football Tournament. 25th June 2024

First time I have ever fallen asleep watching Football. 

I guarantee if you can make it past the first 45 mins, then the second half will see you off. 

Need the hooligans to liven things up. 

14 hours ago, rm2551 said:

Game II for this year's State of Origin series. QLD take the chocolates tonight, and we have the series! NSW are clear favourites, but I reckon we will once again get them.

Will be the usual brilliant clash. I recommend you guys look for highlights on Youtube tomorrow. It's always a cracking good contest no matter what.

GO QLD!!!!

The Blues 34 Maroons 0 at halftime, a record first half score. 38 - 18 fulltime. If NSW hadn't clocked off in defence it could've been much worse for Qld. What a difference when both teams have their full complement of players on the field.

Once again Reece Walsh was found out in defence, flashy with the ball and that's about it. Moses was the man of the match and showed Cherry-Evans up as well.

Now to Suncorp for the decider. Should be a cracker. GO THE BLUES!!!

2 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

The Blues 34 Maroons 0 at halftime, a record first half score. 38 - 18 fulltime. If NSW hadn't clocked off in defence it could've been much worse for Qld. What a difference when both teams have their full complement of players on the field.

Once again Reece Walsh was found out in defence, flashy with the ball and that's about it. Moses was the man of the match and showed Cherry-Evans up as well.

Now to Suncorp for the decider. Should be a cracker. GO THE BLUES!!!

70-30 possession was key to the first half blow out. Klein's usual 6 again-fest was annoying as always, but he can't help himself and that goes both ways. All in all he had a relatively quiet game for once seeing he is THE worst ref in the NRL (gets involved with random bullshit penalties non stop for innocuous reasons every damn game).

I like Billy in the presser saying everyone needs to look at himself including him. If I heard him say they need to get their game on one more time.... How about you need attitude and aggression Billy? (I still reckon he is a master coach though)

3 weeks time, the decider will be completely different. Attitude wise, QLD will learn from their lack of aggression and any dominance. They will need to shut down Chrichton, Edwards, Lomax and stop Moses from kicking. Latrell not so much as he is dangerous only on the back of the others. I think QLD now realise NSW have little weakness to exploit. QLD will have to out play and have more basic aggression and control.

Was a good win Reggie, a very well coached win by MacGuire and well deserved and earned.

QLD will be stinging from that, and you better believe game III at Suncorp will be an entirely different beast. Though if I was totally honest, I do fear NSW will take the chocolates this year. But I have thought that a few times in recent years and somehow we come away victors!

Go the Maroons!

Edited by rm2551

6 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

Just saw 2 fighter jets flying over my neighborhood,  I wonder what thats about?? 

Firstly,there's a window in your parents basement?!

Secondly,when the jets fly over again go out into the street and wave at them.Your political choice has been noticed but they're have trouble tracking your location. 

Contact your like minded friends and soon a bus will arrive to pick you up and transport you all to Mar-a-Lago where you can play golf with you know who??🤫

Play your best game but don't expect to win.

Have fun! 🎉 

10 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

Just saw 2 fighter jets flying over my neighborhood,  I wonder what thats about?? 

Aren't you in the Twilight Zone?