Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

4 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

Dubble Bubble, one of those el cheapo gums that lose flavor about 8 seconds after chewing it...  😅

Lol yep. Just like Bazooka Joe. AMAZING for 60 seconds and then .... uncomfortable plastic.

57 minutes ago, Bong-Man said:

I have a hard time deciding which tv commercials I dislike more.  The ones for bentcarrot.com, or the Gronkowski ads for USAA aired during every NFL game.  Do they think our veterans have a 6th grade education? 

It's time for Liberty Mutual to stop advertising. All of their commercials are SO stupid and SO awful, I get a crick in my neck from cringing so hard whenever they're on. The whole LiMu Emu & Doug thing passed its sell-by date a long, long time ago.

3 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

I have a hard time deciding which tv commercials I dislike more.  The ones for bentcarrot.com, or the Gronkowski ads for USAA aired during every NFL game.  Do they think our veterans have a 6th grade education? 

Ironically, I used to have USAA until I found out they were the highest next to The Hartford. Gieco has proven the cheapest so far. What is simply horrible are companies who market to a particular group such as veterans and seniors and then screw them in the process.

Then you have grandpa Tom Selleck Mr. This Ain't My First Rodeo, trying to convince people a reverse mortgage is not a way for tha banks to steal your home...yes it is, yes it is bigtime, just look at the terms. Then again Selleck is the POS who got busted for stealing water during a major drought for his avocado farm of which supposedly was just a "hobby."

Don't get me started on pharma commercials or gambling commercials, just nonsense.

23 hours ago, Electrophile said:

It's time for Liberty Mutual to stop advertising. All of their commercials are SO stupid and SO awful, I get a crick in my neck from cringing so hard whenever they're on. The whole LiMu Emu & Doug thing passed its sell-by date a long, long time ago.

Agree.  But Mr. Mayhem is back.  I like him.  Those original distracted driver ads were great.

On 1/22/2022 at 7:53 AM, Electrophile said:

THANK YOU!  Everyone at work loves them and think the emu idea is so cute.  I don't get it. What the hell does an emu have to do with insurance?  They are not funny, not clever....just stupid!

10 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

THANK YOU!  Everyone at work loves them and think the emu idea is so cute.  I don't get it. What the hell does an emu have to do with insurance?  They are not funny, not clever....just stupid!

The Liberty Mutual commercials are a Harassment pure and simple.  

3 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

I hate emu's, nasty bird like creatures with zero social skills. F that emu!