Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

33 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

Five male black male police officers, led by a black female police chief, beat a black motorist to death for resisting arrest, in a city that is predominantly black. 

The silence from constant Chicago killings is ever deafening. 

Like to know where they get those long t shirts. 

LONG T SHIRTS.jpg

13 hours ago, redrum said:

The silence from constant Chicago killings is ever deafening. 

I imagine the nation will spend the next six months discussing nothing but the incident in Memphis. For one thing, there's enough video for everyone to form their own opinion. The politicians will use it as yet another opportunity to "reimagine law enforcement". Yep, we'll do everything except uphold the law with the most qualified candidates. By the way, how's that diversity and inclusion in policing working out for you, America? I see London has begun recruiting their functional illiterates to because constables. What could possibly go wrong?

18 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

I imagine the nation will spend the next six months discussing nothing but the incident in Memphis. For one thing, there's enough video for everyone to form their own opinion. The politicians will use it as yet another opportunity to "reimagine law enforcement". Yep, we'll do everything except uphold the law with the most qualified candidates. By the way, how's that diversity and inclusion in policing working out for you, America? I see London has begun recruiting their functional illiterates to because constables. What could possibly go wrong?

Yep, they must be getting the bottom of the barrel for applicants these days.  Who in their right mind wants to be a cop after the "defund the police", "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon", etc. movements.

25 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

I was just walking through a part of town that was new to me & it always struck me how some parts of the city have the crappy food joints all on the same block sometimes.

I know there's one street in Jacksonville where Arby's, Krystals and Little Ceasars are all right next to each other.... :wacko:

isn’t that a food court for you, bro? 

4 hours ago, redrum said:

Anyone watching this? 2 shows in and to me it's already far fetched and ridiculous. Can't believe this shit even gets produced. 

All of this shit so played out and overdone. We've seen this particular formula driven plot a thousand times before.

I may be crazy, but I'm beginning to believe that Microsoft is remotely fucking with my computer in order to get me to buy a new one. They've already posted a sort of 'warning' and my computer has gone back to what seemed like dial-up speed now and again. I wouldn't put anything past these greedy fucks. I've got to get an external hard drive to at least save my pics and music. 

On 1/31/2023 at 6:00 PM, redrum said:

I may be crazy, but I'm beginning to believe that Microsoft is remotely fucking with my computer in order to get me to buy a new one. They've already posted a sort of 'warning' and my computer has gone back to what seemed like dial-up speed now and again. I wouldn't put anything past these greedy fucks. I've got to get an external hard drive to at least save my pics and music. 

Everyone should always have an external back up of pics/vids/docs etc. I'd go so far as to back it up to a second external drive once a month and keep that offsite.

And yeah, I reckon there is little doubt Microsoft play the same cunty games that Samsung and Apple have been found guilty of when they release "patches" for their phones that completely fuck them up in order for that upgrade purchase.

36 minutes ago, rm2551 said:

Everyone should always have an external back up of pics/vids/docs etc. I'd go so far as to back it up to a second external drive once a month and keep that offsite.

And yeah, I reckon there is little doubt Microsoft play the same cunty games that Samsung and Apple have been found guilty of when they release "patches" for their phones that completely fuck them up in order for that upgrade purchase.

👍