Happy Birthday

zepyep

FELIZ CUNPLEANOS JIMMY! GRACIAS POR MUCHOS ANOS DE GRAN FELICIDAD CON SU MUSICA.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY! THANK YOU FOR SO MANY YEARS OF HAPPINESS WITH YOUR MUSIC, THOSE ARE THE WISHES OF AN OLD MEXICAN BROAD IN TUCSON, AZ.

Mr.Jimmy! It's Celebration Day 4 all of us! U know how many more people are LedZep fans,

more than fans! At last I hope U read it. I'm LZ apologet since 1973. U'r now 64, and I'm 46-I bilieve in digit-magic! Happiest Bday 2 U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes its the 9th here in oz...happy birthday to you Jimmy, the sexiest, most magical, most adorable,most artistic,most...oh god THE MOST!!!!!!love ya!!!

Oh GOD. I couldn't agree more. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY, and may you live forever!!!!!!! :wub::notworthy::thanku: for the MUSIC.

Happy B-Day Mr Page! Many happy returns.

When you are older, losing your hair

Kind of like right now

I will still be sending you a valentine

Birthday greetings, this heart of mine

If you’ve been out till quarter to three

who would be surprised?

It’s still true, your music still feeds me

Now you’re sixty-four

I am older too

And if you say the word

I could stay with you.

I could be handy, I won’t say how

When your lights have gone

you can write a new riff by the fireside

On your birthday, love a new song

Walking the garden, not falling down

Who could ask for more

It’s still true, your music still feeds me

Now you’re sixty-four

Come this summer I hope you go out on tour

Stop in San Francisco and we all will cheer

We shall dance and wave

Grandchild on your knee

Call you Grandpa James

Give us a glimmer, send us a sign

We all would like to know

We know you’ll be precise in what you will say

We hope before we all waste away

Give us your answer, if you don’t mind

Ours for evermore

We all still need you, and we’ll still feed you

Now you’re sixty-four

:D

:lol: I wonder how many people have sung that to him today :D

Happy Bithday to you Virtuoso! I want to thank you for once again making the hair on my arms stand up, making my flesh resemble that of a Goose, and making a grown man cry. I listened to the O2 show again on my way to work this morning for the first time with no preconcieved notions. No feeling of they shouldnt have done the show, Robert doesnt sound like he wanted to be there, Harvey is an asshole, Jason cannot fill his fathers shoes stop trying, Jimmy cant touch his playing in 73 - blah blah blah. I was wrong so wrong. By the time Black Dog started I was actually tearing up with tears of joy, tears of pride and tears of wonderment. Thanks for moving me again and putting me in touch with emotions that I forgot I had! Happy Birthday O Master! :notworthy::notworthy:

Archived