Samo Kodela-my story

Samo-Kodela

singing is not out of key!!!

my key get's into your locker!!!

oh and listen several times so that you get used to a different voice and don't compare every detail with the studio version, that's pointless!!

oh and listen several times so that you get used to a different voice and don't compare every detail with the studio version, that's pointless!!

Samo, how many times have you gone through this? How many times have you posted your songs on the message board? How many times have people told you the same things, over and over again? Yet you STILL insist that they are wrong? Samo, please!!! The problem is not you or your singing, or the people and their comments, its your inability to handle critism and accept truth.

Samo, how many times have you gone through this? How many times have you posted your songs on the message board? How many times have people told you the same things, over and over again? Yet you STILL insist that they are wrong? Samo, please!!! The problem is not you or your singing, or the people and their comments, its your inability to handle critism and accept truth.

Jabadabadu!!!!!!!!

Baby i don't care, i'm having a ball!!!

any responses from knebworthbabe, evster, chicken and some others would make me very happy.

Samo, feel free to follow your muse. However, after seeing the videos you posted of you throwing your demos over the fences of Jimmy's residence and standing outside the gate of Robert's home, I cannot endorse you. You crossed a line of privacy that I find very disrespectful. Sorry man, but it was a bad thing to do, in my opinion. I don't believe an artist who gives so much to so many needs to walk out their front door on their much deserved time off to find you or anyone lurking in their bushes.

yes, the problem is the singing, and it doesn't match the notes of the song either. it's a mess! got it? you hear me?!

so all in all, i think it's bad, real bad. hell, i could do better, and i KNOW i can't sing!

k? there ya go, don't give up your hair-net. face the facts and accept it.

and samo threw a copy of his 'music' over the fence? rediculous, are your friends not honest enuf to give u criticism?

k, enuf of that now.

Yes, it is out of key!

You're looking like someone who's seeking for attention.

Son of Narcisse!

Jabadabadu!!!!!!!!

Baby i don't care, i'm having a ball!!!

If you don't care, then why do you post your songs on here and ask people for their opinions. It makes no sense. Go ahead, sing your little off key heart out, but don't post it here and then get offended when people give you their critisms.

Throwing that shit into Jimmy's yard is not cool btw.

Hey, I like Dolly Parton! I had a doll of her when I was a kid.

Seriously, I thought someone was making up the thing about Samo throwing stuff into JP's yard!....Now I hear he was at RP's house, too?? That is fuckin crazy, dude. We are all Zep freaks here, but for christ's sake.

Archived