Samo Kodela-my story

Samo-Kodela

Samo, do whatever makes you happy. Clearly, singing Zep makes you happy. Do it for your self. If people on the board do not like it, and I think some have spoken, so what. Just keep on keeping on. I do a really bad bad Plant every morning in the shower. My wife does not even bother trying to stop me anymore. She just tolerates it. Good luck.

• 1 month later...
This wasn't supposed to make me laugh.

Stop it, girls, I'm trying to be sensitive, here, and you go all Pythonic on me. I could pee my pants right now. Poor kid, god bless 'im.

I got promoted!!!!!!!

Oh my god!!!

Why is this surprising? You've created threads about yourself here and on the old site doing nothing but promoting yourself for years.

good recordings.. you might want to balance out the mike.. i had that problem earlier

Are you really Jimmy Page?????If you are please prove it with todays recorded video of Kashmir on the golden guitar!!!!

Are you really Jimmy Page?????If you are please prove it with todays recorded video of Kashmir on the golden guitar!!!!

no man,

just tryin' to help

my friend came over and showed me how to do it once - if you have the sound coming in too loud, it gives a bit of feed-back is all

well, i finally got to hear your songs, i TRIED two of them STH and Going to Cali.

hmm, not for me, sorry, out of key singing, instrument notes are way off, a mess in my ears. being honest here, no flaming please. sounds karoaoke-like.

good attempt though, keep at it. u can only get better. but seriously man, your voice doesn't work with zeppelin material.

BUT i commend u on your effort.

When I was growing up, we used to live in the bottom of a lake. Every morning mum made us clean the lake, then we had to walk 40 miles in the snow, without shoes to school, and by the time we got there, school was over and we had to walk all the way home. Then when we got home, dad would take out his belt and kill us all, then dance on our graves.

You were lucky. We lived for three months in a paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six in the morning, clean the paper bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down t' mill, fourteen hours a day, week-in week-out, for sixpence a week, and when we got home our Dad would thrash us to sleep wi' his belt. :beer:

Archived