Immigrant Song 2003 DVD

HollywoodBowl1998

Does anyone already have the Immigrant song from the 2003 DVD converted to mp3? If yes, would you be willing to share it please?

According to the DVD it's from the Long Beach concert. One could argue, just take the boot of that song, however they are all of poor quality. The DVD sounds so good, likely because The Band would have had the soundboard of it. Many thanks to who ever has and is willing. :D

4 hours ago, ledzepfilm said:

Why download the one from DVD when there's a much more complete and hi-res version on How The West Was Won?

Shoot, I didn't realize the Long Beach concert was part of HTWWW, I though they only used the LA Forum. Dang, what a rookie mistake. I still swear the DVD sounds different from the CD, but it must be me.  Thanks!

11 minutes ago, HollywoodBowl1998 said:

Shoot, I didn't realize the Long Beach concert was part of HTWWW, I though they only used the LA Forum. Dang, what a rookie mistake. I still swear the DVD sounds different from the CD, but it must be me.  Thanks!

There are a few subtle differences in editing between the two but they're ultimately the same thing.