1975.01.24 Cleveland - new 8mm film

ledzepfilm

Here is some new footage from Led Zeppelin's performance in Cleveland on 1/24/1975 shot by Jerry Karbowniczek. This isn't a part of the liberation series since this footage has actually been sitting on YouTube for a year unnoticed and was brought to my attention by Sir_GH. This sync is a little rough... the transfer is far less than ideal but it's from a unique angle and I know it'll be an exciting thing to share here since there's been a newfound love for this gig by several people here.

If you know the original filmer - or if you are the original filmer - please try and get in contact with me so we can get a better transfer of your footage!

My sync: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBzePjPIbiQ
Original link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra97Jp8qFl0

Thanks. It was cool to see the perspective from behind the stage. Not the best vantage point, but at least they were at the show and got to see Zep. Also, anyone know what the two large black tower sort of things are on the floor opposite the stage? I initially thought it was the soundboard, but they look way too big for that. Here's what I'm talking about:

On 2/9/2022 at 3:27 PM, SteveZ98 said:

Thanks. It was cool to see the perspective from behind the stage. Not the best vantage point, but at least they were at the show and got to see Zep. Also, anyone know what the two large black tower sort of things are on the floor opposite the stage? I initially thought it was the soundboard, but they look way too big for that. Here's what I'm talking about:

Steve, those aren't towers that are on the floor. What you are seeing are the PA speakers hanging from the ceiling.