They stole my Zep C.D.'s!

fenderguy

Hi. I'm Fenderguy. I have been a hardcore Zep fan since the mid 1970's. I had some aggravating things happen to me yesterday and I just need to vent this out. I'm also angry with myself for not being more careful.

Yesterday I found out I had several C.D.'s missing from my car. At first I thought they just fell between the seats or something. The ones I could not find were Eva Cassidy---"Songbird" and "Live at Blues Alley", Joe Satriani---"The Extremist", along with "How the West Was Won", and worst of all, "Physical Graffitti." When I got home it became obvious somebody stole them. Somone had gone through the other vehicle in the driveway, smashed a religious C.D., left it on the trunk, and they did not shut the door tight. The dome light stayed on and wore down the battery. Then I discovered that they stole the ashtray from the vehicle I drove home in. I don't smoke. I had about three dollars worth of pocket change in it. They stole the metal part of the ashtray. How lame is that? None of this is going to destroy me financially, but that music meant a lot to me. I feel personally insulted.

Be careful with your stuff folks. I did not lock the car because the car was old and the key kept getting stuck in the lock. I am upset with myself for that. I don't know who did this, but I would like to introduce my fist to the insides of their heads.

I had a book of burnt Zep cd's that also had some Hendrix, Spinal Tap, and Robert Plant that were all burnt, I had some Pink Floyd too. It also had 3 originals in it :The Beatles Love, Janis Joplin Super Hits, and Janis Joplin's Greatest Hits. I took it too Scholastic Bowl, and it was stolen. :(

Be careful with your stuff folks. I did not lock the car because the car was old and the key kept getting stuck in the lock. I am upset with myself for that. I don't know who did this, but I would like to introduce my fist to the insides of their heads.

AArrrgh...I drive an ancient Oldsmobile sedamn and never really lock it. However, its so crabby that I have no cd or tape player. Consequently, the most expensive thing in the car is the 35$ college parking pass. It helps though that the car to the left is usually a Celica and to the right, a prius.

Chic college kids and such.

Archived