The Year of Led Zeppelin

FRX

Well, the countdown is over and the wait has come to an end. 8 days ago, I embarked on my quest to listen to every Led Zeppelin concert currently in circulation in a year.

I've posted the projected schedule for January on the blog (see sig. for link), so anyone who's interested can follow along. The past week has been a lot of fun and I can't wait to listen to more each day. It's gonna be a great ride!

Anyway, check out the blog, feel free to comment here or there, and check back often cause I plan to post on a daily basis with reviews/notes about each show.

Let's rock.

Been reading AJ Jacobs books, eh? :lol:

Coincidentally, I did just read 'The Year of Living Biblically'. But the timeframe for my experiment is just for the sake of structure and to make sure I keep with it and don't slip into 'The Year and a Half or So, Whenever I Feel Like It, of Led Zeppelin'. In actuality, it's probably gonna end up being 'The Ten and a Half Months of Led Zeppelin', but that just doesn't have the same ring to it.

The main reason I'm doing this is I've been collecting all these shows for almost a decade, but I've only actually gotten around to listening to a small percentage of them. This way, when I'm done, I'll have listened to all of them at least once. So all that time spent collecting won't have been for naught. Plus, I'll have a record of which ones are worth listening to again.

And it gives me an excuse to listen to Led Zeppelin every day. Does there really need to be any more reason than that? haha

Archived