People who look like the band members

SilverVishnu

bigyinandplantcn7.jpg

Billy Connelly.

I think Orlando Bloom could pull off a young Percy pretty well... but there's only so long I can spend searching through Orlando Bloom pictures online and still claim to be straight

Yeah, you're right with Rory Gallagher. I thought that, too. I think, in the following picture Jimmy resembles him a lot, maybe it's because of the hair?

jp-bio.gif

Rory died in 1995 if you meant that with your last sentence.

I remember someone having a sig of Rory on here, and saying to myself he looks like a love child of Jimmy and Robert. He looks a little more like Jimmy with the dark hair and round face.

• 3 months later...

When i was bout 5-7 i had hair like Robert 68/69 but as the years went on it got darker and straighter, now people reckon i have hair like Jimmy in about 75 (maybe bit straight but closest resembulance-sp?), except for the colour, his is couple of shades darker, but now that it is summer, my hair is going blonde again.

• 2 weeks later...

My teacher is Jimmy's cLone.. and femaLe, haha. [You can't teLL me Jimmy doesn't Look Like a pretty Lady in 60s.:D] She's dark haired-dark eyed version of ScarLet Page.. I think she might be his daughter or something(actuaLLy I'm pretty sure) but I'm afraid to ask her if her mother had ever been a groupie.

i have page hair...his is a bit darker, but mine has been getting darker and darker as i get older(curiously, i was born with nearly jet black hair, and it lightened when i was four and started getting darker when i was about 10 or 11 and has been doing so ever since)...i actually showed the dude who cuts my hair a pic of jimmy and told him i want hair that i can shake it around when i play guitar and keyboard he laughed and now he refers to me as jenny page

I think Arlo Guthrie looks most like Jimmy Page for sure old and young. The first time I saw Alice's restaurant I had no idea what the movie was cause it was on TV, I was just flipping through and I ended up watching the whole thing just because he looked so much like him "drooolz" lol, Billy Connelly when he was younger looked like John Bonham also The drummer from Deep Purple who's name was also John and Micheal Caine like Robert Plant..Haven't really seen anyone who looks like Jonsey though.

'Yall might not agree, but when we watched the "Fantastic Four Part 2/Silver Surfer", Chris Evans, the Flame guy, reminded me a little of a young Jimmy (although you have to imagine the hair and wardrobe, lol).

I couldn't find still photos where the resemblance came through, but I did find some You Tube clips. I think he has the walk down pretty good ... :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RdU6xmfjnk

• 2 weeks later...
I think Arlo Guthrie looks most like Jimmy Page for sure old and young. The first time I saw Alice's restaurant I had no idea what the movie was cause it was on TV, I was just flipping through and I ended up watching the whole thing just because he looked so much like him "drooolz" lol, Billy Connelly when he was younger looked like John Bonham also The drummer from Deep Purple who's name was also John and Micheal Caine like Robert Plant..Haven't really seen anyone who looks like Jonsey though.

the priest at the church in my dad's town looks like jonesy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think I look some what like Jimmy from The Royal Albert Hall 1970 is someone tells me how to post pictures I can show on here. As a joke from my dad me my and my friend rubbed charcoal on our faces (we're 15 so no full facial hair) and I did the 1971ish John Bonham moustache/beard and I could swear it was just like him, although I would rather look like Jimmy as most women describe Bonzo as gross and Jimmy not so much and I also play guitar.

Archived