Help! Info required…

MistyT68

Hi 

I wondered if someone can help me I was bequeathed a Led Zeppelin 1977 

T shirt from a family member in the USA 

It was from a concert he attended in Cleveland Ohio back in 1977

Having been a fan of Zepp myself.

I was the relative he chose to leave it to- lucky me!

He did have a scrap book as well and think I had may have taken pictures of it some years ago but I was sent only the T shirt.                   I know it was the best night of his life and he talked often of jimmy Paige and a violin a fight?? and a mind blowing show. I am doubtful it was ever worn as was in a sealed bag both then and now - other than to remove recently to take some pics.      So I wondered if anyone had a clue as to what is the scribble or written info on the label?   He did mention there was a funny story and he had to barter with someone for the last shirt and how he randomly met one of the band on the night, he said it was a meeting he would never forget ! Sounded really intriguing ..I just wish I had asked more questions back in the day!!!       So I am unsure if it is signature or not and if so who was it he met?             Must have been a treasure to him as it was kept for all those years in amazing condition.      Can anyone please help??Regards  Misty68

244153EF-EFA2-47D8-9C38-247E6217A9BB.jpeg

73233B09-31C2-4CE2-8662-5525030B9990.jpeg

Thanks for response however I have had an update.. Following my post a family friend over there contacted me and it turned out that many years after I had visited as a teenager the original 77 Signed Tee sadly had been stolen from my Uncy’s garage in Akron along with other collectors bits and memorabilia.
Therefore the shirt I was bequeathed was actually a replacement his wife purchased him in 97 as a gift 20 years later.  I guess as he loved the original so much .. however another twist I was told that his wife had the replacement tee (my tee)signed at a music convention by someone connected with the night in 77 but… but neither he or she can recall by who!!  Aghhhhh… So here I go again!                                              This at least makes sense with the Fruit of loom label which I had previous concerns had looked like a newer design.

Oh well I was excited for a time and Whilst I wish someone had responded to me before I posted on here! I am also very happy my post connected me with an old friend who I had lost touch with so all’s well that ends well ..and now I can wear it myself.

MistyT

19 hours ago, MistyT68 said:

Thanks for response however I have had an update.. Following my post a family friend over there contacted me and it turned out that many years after I had visited as a teenager the original 77 Signed Tee sadly had been stolen from my Uncy’s garage in Akron along with other collectors bits and memorabilia.
Therefore the shirt I was bequeathed was actually a replacement his wife purchased him in 97 as a gift 20 years later.  I guess as he loved the original so much .. however another twist I was told that his wife had the replacement tee (my tee)signed at a music convention by someone connected with the night in 77 but… but neither he or she can recall by who!!  Aghhhhh… So here I go again!                                              This at least makes sense with the Fruit of loom label which I had previous concerns had looked like a newer design.

Oh well I was excited for a time and Whilst I wish someone had responded to me before I posted on here! I am also very happy my post connected me with an old friend who I had lost touch with so all’s well that ends well ..and now I can wear it myself.

MistyT

Tall Tales.jpg