Article in The Sun today

Roxie

That's what I thought it was gonna be about too. The Sun always seem to have the dumbest captions. And the DVD they're mentioning in the article sounds just like the one released in 2003??

Wasn't the Sun the paper that kept reprinting an old Zep reunion rumour article every couple of years or am I mixing up bad newspapers :lol:

I think you're right, it was The Sun.

But it proved to be a good strategie...in the end their reunion rumour was right. :P

Wasn't the Sun the paper that kept reprinting an old Zep reunion rumour article every couple of years or am I mixing up bad newspapers :lol:

I guess if you keep running the same false story for long enough, eventually it comes true.

saying "NEW DVD" gets you to click. some of the articles could be talking about the "new" DVD compilation that was included with some copies of Mothership.

That makes sense. The Sun are sneaky bastards.....

I think you guys are forgetting that the sun reported Zeppelin was "officially" reuniting in 2003 after How The West Was Won was released.

don't get me wrong, i'm not saying that its not possible a fourth DVD will be released, i just wouldn't count on information from that publisher.

• 3 weeks later...
I think you guys are forgetting that the sun reported Zeppelin was "officially" reuniting in 2003 after How The West Was Won was released.

don't get me wrong, i'm not saying that its not possible a fourth DVD will be released, i just wouldn't count on information from that publisher.

So did anyone who went to the 02 concert notice any additional camera's. Besides I wouldn't expect a release of a DVD this quick anyway.

So did anyone who went to the 02 concert notice any additional camera's. Besides I wouldn't expect a release of a DVD this quick anyway.

Agreed and I imagine they would want to sort out The Song Remains the Same DVD mess first. Alot of Zeppelin product release lately so why rush

Archived