1999.10.12 Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes Remastered Soundboard

• SteveZ98 changed the title to 1999.10.12 Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes Remastered Soundboard
5 hours ago, reids said:

i had front row tickets for Atlanta, but JP’s injury cancelled it. 

Wow, you must have been bummed when the tour was cancelled. I counted once and I think they only played 16 full shows together before calling it quits. It's too bad more people didn't get to see them, especially given that it was the last time Jimmy was on tour. 

14 hours ago, SteveZ98 said:

Wow, you must have been bummed when the tour was cancelled. I counted once and I think they only played 16 full shows together before calling it quits. It's too bad more people didn't get to see them, especially given that it was the last time Jimmy was on tour. 

Yep. Not only that, but I had meet and greet with the crowes and JP set up as I’ve known rich and Chris since 1985/86 when they were mr. crowes garden before they were the black crowes (their parents lived in Marietta, GA ; not far from me). Steve Gorman worked at savage pizza in little five points East Atlanta early in and I frequented there a good bit, too!  Thankfully, I met page & Plant in May 98 in Charleston SC 

R😎

11 minutes ago, Forever said:

Hi Steve I have the jones beach 7-10-2000 from celebration label, but cd1 first nummer is cut and it's not so good, mabey you can do this one, the I throw it in the garbage.

I did remaster this show, although I haven't posted it here yet. I'm really happy with how it came out, so it's probably the next Page/Crowes show I'll release.

On 4/13/2022 at 6:39 AM, SteveZ98 said:

I'm really happy with how it came out, so it's probably the next Page/Crowes show I'll release.

Oh, that's great Steve ! I went to that show with my younger sister. I remember her saying that it sounded better than LZ at MSG. I told her "yeah, well  it's twenty something  years later & there's like twice as many guys on stage now" Anyway, it was an awesome show & am looking forward to you posting it. Your work is outstanding !