Wendigo and Fenix's Asylum

wendigo

So the Rugby starts on the weekend, you guys have Italy and we have the old enemy England. I think I may have to have many beers to calm the nerves

Much as I like to call you a 'friend' on here my Welsh buddy, I hope we stuff you on Saturday...nothin'personal you understand. It's just that I want England to stuff everybody at Rugby. B)

Much as I like to call you a 'friend' on here my Welsh buddy, I hope we stuff you on Saturday...nothin'personal you understand. It's just that I want England to stuff everybody at Rugby. B)

:lol: No offense taken my English "Buddy" I hope we give your boys a lesson in how to play "proper" rugby just like we did in last years Six Nations.

Good luck tho.........Your gonna need it ;)

Thats ok your forgiven ;)

Yeah its great isn't it two tickets to see Mr Plant and Alison Kraus are now safely in my grasp. Can't wait

No that was a bit of a shocker and so young too. He plays The Joker in the next Batman film. Its amazing, u think someone has it all but inside their shot to pieces...so sad.

Diolch my dear..or should I say there's lovely innit butt. Ha ha we're not all like that honest.

So the Rugby starts on the weekend, you guys have Italy and we have the old enemy England. I think I may have to have many beers to calm the nerves

Why thank you, most treasur'd master :lol:

Ooh, nice one! I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

I still can't believe it. It really makes you think about how precious life is. ANd how the outside can be so different from the inside, as you said. Man, I'm never gonna recover from that :( ;(

:hysterical: No wonder you guys are so cheerful, calling each other butt really does cheer you up :lol:

Yep, we do. We'll probably play dreadfully again...I don't really mind anymore. I hope the Dragons beat the knickers off those English! :cheer:

I was at Ireland vs. England at Croke Park in the 6 nations,what a game!It made up for me actually having to sit in Croke Park the first time watching France get that try,gutted when France won it,and when they won the 6 nations.

It was a cracking game alright, Ireland were sublime. I was pretty gutted for u guys when France did a number on you tho. Be interseting to see how u guys go after the world cup fiasco. Bit like us

Why thank you, most treasur'd master :lol:

Ooh, nice one! I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

I still can't believe it. It really makes you think about how precious life is. ANd how the outside can be so different from the inside, as you said. Man, I'm never gonna recover from that :( ;(

:hysterical: No wonder you guys are so cheerful, calling each other butt really does cheer you up :lol:

Yep, we do. We'll probably play dreadfully again...I don't really mind anymore. I hope the Dragons beat the knickers off those English! :cheer:

Ohhh treasured master eh...like the sound of that.

Yeah been listening to he album, a bit different to what I'm used to but its growing on me.

It is very precious and u gotta savour every moment and have lots of great memories when u get old. Thats the way I intend to play it.

Ha ha well I guess it does seem kind of odd to a non Welsh person mind u your an honourary Welsh person cos u seem to "Get us"

Hey you guys almost won it last year so ur not that bad. Yeah so do I otherwise I have a feeling I'm in for a bit of a rough ride from Mr Pilot!

Yeah so do I otherwise I have a feeling I'm in for a bit of a rough ride from Mr Pilot!

Guaranteed :P

BTW, I'm not ashamed to admit tears rolled down my cheeks at the way the Irish sang their national anthem prior to the game against us at Croke Park last year...how could anyone not be moved by that???

Guaranteed :P

Well I'm not one to gloat my friend BUT I TOLD YOU SO!!!! To be honest at half time I thought we were gonna be in for a hammering, ur lads played exceptionally well in the first half. But fair play to our boys thy never gave up and Hookie is world class.

Haha Wales won!!!!!!!!!!!! I was rooting for them for all the game and then they turned it around and beat the socks of the English. Cymru, Cymru, Cymru!!!! :cheer: Tough luck to the English though, ye played great in the first half.

Haha Wales won!!!!!!!!!!!! I was rooting for them for all the game and then they turned it around and beat the socks of the English. Cymru, Cymru, Cymru!!!! :cheer: Tough luck to the English though, ye played great in the first half.

We did!!!!! I have been trying not to gloat too much but did pop into the England thread just to say hello and Pilot has been quite gracious in defeat. I almost didn't watch the second half tho, thought we were gonna get well and truley hammered and hey your guys won too Iwerddon!! Iwerddon! Iwerddon!

Still we have a tough game against the Scots this weekend so I'll be out in Cardiff soaking up the atmosphere and maybe having the odd beer or two

• 1 month later...
welsh-flag.gif

Gracing the thread just to say WALES WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

Well hello its been a while

Yeah we did!!!!!!! whoo hooo!!!! ahhh sorry about you guys tho but man did we kick your asses ;)

Still got a tough match next week tho

Well hello its been a while

Yeah we did!!!!!!! whoo hooo!!!! ahhh sorry about you guys tho but man did we kick your asses ;)

Still got a tough match next week tho

Fenix, you have to remember I'm on the Dragon's sides now, I didn't even notice Ireland in the match. They played awful they did. And you know what??? I really don't care :lol:

Fenix, you have to remember I'm on the Dragon's sides now, I didn't even notice Ireland in the match. They played awful they did. And you know what??? I really don't care :lol:

Ahhhh you have come over from the dark side ;) you will now be for ever Welsh in my eyes :D

Well no they didn't play that badly in the first half but we were pretty good in the second half. You were prob too busy watching a certain Mr Jones anyway weren't you ;)

I wonder how Pilot is feeling about the England match but u have to hand it to the Scots they gave everything...so well done Scotland

Wow do you really? now thats my kind of Wagon..

One of 'Wedigo's' 'friends' has been bad mouthing me and being really nasty, he doesn't know me or that it's the truth I posted about me and Phil on a thread he started about 'Thin Lizzy'.

He has gone way too far in his pig ignorance and has been telling me I am not me!

I mean the guy who calls himself 'Bomber'. :burp: What a nasty peice of work, enough to turn people right off the Irish!!!!

One of 'Wedigo's' 'friends' has been bad mouthing me and being really nasty, he doesn't know me or that it's the truth I posted about me and Phil on a thread he started about 'Thin Lizzy'.

He has gone way too far in his pig ignorance and has been telling me I am not me!

I mean the guy who calls himself 'Bomber'. :burp: What a nasty peice of work, enough to turn people right off the Irish!!!!

He's not my friend really, after talking to him I never really liked the sound of him. Tell him to back off or I'll be after him. What's he saying anyway??

And remember, he's from Cork. Never trust them, they're langers they are :lol:

Ahhhh you have come over from the dark side ;) you will now be for ever Welsh in my eyes :D

Well no they didn't play that badly in the first half but we were pretty good in the second half. You were prob too busy watching a certain Mr Jones anyway weren't you ;)

I wonder how Pilot is feeling about the England match but u have to hand it to the Scots they gave everything...so well done Scotland

Yes I have.....I'll be honoured to be considered a Welshie :)

Well....they hade some great luck in terms of where the ball found touch...but after the disallowed try they just got burnt to a crisp :lol: Well, yes.... :rolleyes: I can watch him whenever I want now that I have the video of the game. But he's been replaced by Hook !!! :( I'll miss the match, but I'm having my parents tape it. Gatland should bring Stephen on for the last 15 minutes of the game anyway.

I know, the Scots won!!! I wanted them to win, and they did! Hope they beat Italy too, though I felt sorry for Italy not thrashing Scotland...

Yes I have.....I'll be honoured to be considered a Welshie :)

Well....they hade some great luck in terms of where the ball found touch...but after the disallowed try they just got burnt to a crisp :lol: Well, yes.... :rolleyes: I can watch him whenever I want now that I have the video of the game. But he's been replaced by Hook !!! :( I'll miss the match, but I'm having my parents tape it. Gatland should bring Stephen on for the last 15 minutes of the game anyway.

I know, the Scots won!!! I wanted them to win, and they did! Hope they beat Italy too, though I felt sorry for Italy not thrashing Scotland...

Well we're lucky to have you :D

Burnt to a crisp ha ha I like the image...

Yep Hookie starts, I think because its going to be an open and expansive game i.e the French like to throw the ball around too they wanted a bit of flair to start the match, they will bring Jonsey on when they need to tighten things up a bit probably in the second half, have no fear he'll play at some point.

Its not this weekend your off skiing is is?

Archived