Wendigo and Fenix's Asylum

wendigo

DOES IT???

Awwww your very kind phew u had me worried there for a while. Yes my mum and dad are the proud Grand parents although much to my annoyance my dad hasn't been to see her yet but thats another story. My parents are divorced in case u were wondering.

Thanks she is ain't she, could wrap her up and take her home.

Liked the T-shirt then did you? got it from ASOS.COM or chuck a search in for Amplified T-shirts, they do some cool Zeppelin ones as well of which I have several

Wow thats awesome, Yeah I know who he is, I think u may have mentioned him a couple of hundred times before ;) Of course we're all like him in Wales ya know.

Well naturally (the cheque is in the post by the way)

That's what they say on the tin! :lol:

:P Just having some fun. Oh, I didn't know. When did it happen??

Yep! It's a cool colour. ANd it says "THe Clash". Doesn't it?? I actually can't remember :lol:

Hey, I mentioned him ONCE cheeky! Oh yeah, sure. :rolleyes::D

I'm still waiting on the others....:lol:

Hiya 'Wendigo', :wave: thought I'd drop by and say hello, seeing as how you gave me a nice welcome.

So what goes on here? (sorry I'm a 'newbie', so's I don't know see.) :unsure:

Hey! Nice to see ya. There are some pretzels so help yourself :)

That's what they say on the tin! :lol:

:P Just having some fun. Oh, I didn't know. When did it happen??

Yep! It's a cool colour. ANd it says "THe Clash". Doesn't it?? I actually can't remember :lol:

Hey, I mentioned him ONCE cheeky! Oh yeah, sure. :rolleyes::D

I'm still waiting on the others....:lol:

Apparantly they ain't gonna be in tins for much longer!!!!! quite frankly I'm shocked!

Oh god it happened about 13 years ago now, not an easy thing to go through but time is the great healer as they say. Of course I'd rather they were still together but just wasn't meant to be.

It does indeed say The Clash another of my all time fav bands. You heard any of their stuff??

Ohhhh now now calm down, ok u didn't mention him a hundred times, was more like 98 to 99 ;)

Apparantly they ain't gonna be in tins for much longer!!!!! quite frankly I'm shocked!

Oh god it happened about 13 years ago now, not an easy thing to go through but time is the great healer as they say. Of course I'd rather they were still together but just wasn't meant to be.

It does indeed say The Clash another of my all time fav bands. You heard any of their stuff??

Ohhhh now now calm down, ok u didn't mention him a hundred times, was more like 98 to 99 ;)

What?? That's sacreligious....ti's like Fred without Barney, pizza without cheese!

Hmmm.....I hope I never have to go through it.

Yep, I have heard London Calling many times...great song.

Har har, very funny.

My short-story's in the Ramble On section if you'd like to read it...

What?? That's sacreligious....ti's like Fred without Barney, pizza without cheese!

Hmmm.....I hope I never have to go through it.

Yep, I have heard London Calling many times...great song.

Har har, very funny.

My short-story's in the Ramble On section if you'd like to read it...

Yep I know, apparantly the humble tin can is on the way out.

Its a great Album actually, one of me favs.

I have read ur short story and ahem given it my professional critique.

So have u managed to catch any clips of the O2 concert yet??? Man they were amazing! Looks like they rocked the joint. Sooooo wished I was there!!!

So have u managed to catch any clips of the O2 concert yet??? Man they were amazing! Looks like they rocked the joint. Sooooo wished I was there!!!

What! You mean you weren't on that pedalo with Ninelives!!!!

I spent an hour before the gig searching the Thames for you two

We were there pedaling away mate! We hit unexpected high winds causing a shift in direction that we hadn't anticipated or trained for. As a result, we tossed all our food and beverages overboard, got to land tired and frozen, spending hours sipping hot toddies to try to recover :D

Emmmm yeah what Nine said. When the first Iceberg turned up we knew we were slightly off course. Thank god for the provisions we had left which funnily enough consisted mainly of alcoholic beverages!

Sounds like u had a great night fella we were thinking of ya all whilst avoiding certain death!

We were there pedaling away mate! We hit unexpected high winds causing a shift in direction that we hadn't anticipated or trained for. As a result, we tossed all our food and beverages overboard, got to land tired and frozen, spending hours sipping hot toddies to try to recover :D

Very kind of that Icelandic trawler to give us a tow I thought ;)

I can't believe that! An end to years......

Well then, I should take a look at tit!

I know, thanks very much. :blush:

I'm listening to one right now! Bootleg but....still great! I would have loved to go.

Absolutely :D We're living proof global warming is indeed happening - icebergs on the Thames...what next?

We did good mate :beer: I think we made Pilot proud despite our veering a bit off course :lol:

:D We did didn't we :beer: I hear their thinking of doing a gig on some small Island in the middle of The Paciific next...you up for a bit of a peddle?

Absolutely :D We're living proof global warming is indeed happening - icebergs on the Thames...what next?

We did good mate :beer: I think we made Pilot proud despite our veering a bit off course :lol:

I was very proud of the both of you alright...a noble effort. Glad to hear about the emergancy provisions

Oh, and I was thinking about everyone I know here on lz.com during the concert and wishing that they were there also :console:

:thumbsup: You know I am :D

:beer: (hey, it's post training, we're allowed)

Thats what I wanna hear :thumbsup:

You have no arguments from me on that score and it is almost Christmas so no point in starting the training just yet :beer:

I was very proud of the both of you alright...a noble effort. Glad to hear about the emergancy provisions

Oh, and I was thinking about everyone I know here on lz.com during the concert and wishing that they were there also :console:

Cheers mate and thanks for the seat in the peddalo its an experience I'll never forget ;)

Thats what I wanna hear :thumbsup:

You have no arguments from me on that score and it is almost Christmas so no point in starting the training just yet :beer:

That's right. Not only the holiday season but our surviving the iceberg coming at us and the freezing cold temperatures is worth a much needed period of rest and relaxation. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it :whistling::D

:beer:

That's right. Not only the holiday season but our surviving the iceberg coming at us and the freezing cold temperatures is worth a much needed period of rest and relaxation. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it :whistling::D

:beer:

:hysterical: Its amazing we're still sane, yes rest, relaxation and replenishment of lost nutrients is essential at this point. Things that have a high calorific count would be best I think. I believe chocolate, takeaways and cold beer would suit this purpose perfectly.

Its purely for medical reasons u understand ;)

I can't believe that! An end to years......

Well then, I should take a look at tit!

I know, thanks very much. :blush:

I'm listening to one right now! Bootleg but....still great! I would have loved to go.

No need to thank me it was very good, so is writing something ud like to do?

I've always toyed with the idea of writing, something in the horror/fantasy genure but I've neither the talent or time to be honest. I absolutely love the Necroscope series by the Author Brian Lumley you should check it out I think ud like it. Be warned tho there are about 10 books in the series...

Well I'm sat at my desk in work and some bloke dressed as Santa followed by about 4 elves has just walked past...ohhhh hang about mince pies have just turned up from somewhere!!!! gotta go before the hoards eat em all!!

:hysterical: Its amazing we're still sane, yes rest, relaxation and replenishment of lost nutrients is essential at this point. Things that have a high calorific count would be best I think. I believe chocolate, takeaways and cold beer would suit this purpose perfectly.

Its purely for medical reasons u understand ;)

Indeed chocolate, takeaways and cold beer are exactly what the doctor ordered. I'm glad we've found such a progressive medical team :D

Indeed chocolate, takeaways and cold beer are exactly what the doctor ordered. I'm glad we've found such a progressive medical team :D

Ahem sorry just stuffing my face with hot mince pies and cream.

Yes took me ages to bribe I mean find them ;)

No need to thank me it was very good, so is writing something ud like to do?

I've always toyed with the idea of writing, something in the horror/fantasy genure but I've neither the talent or time to be honest. I absolutely love the Necroscope series by the Author Brian Lumley you should check it out I think ud like it. Be warned tho there are about 10 books in the series...

Well I'm sat at my desk in work and some bloke dressed as Santa followed by about 4 elves has just walked past...ohhhh hang about mince pies have just turned up from somewhere!!!! gotta go before the hoards eat em all!!

Yep, I've always wanted to write. I'd either be a journalist or an English secondary teacher, with me writing on the side. I want to study English lit and History in uni hopefully! :)

I'm actually writing a fantasy-sorta book. It started when I was 10 (based on Lord Of The Rings), I abandoned it a couple of times and the plot has changed a lot. But I know what's gonna happen, just can't put it down on paper!

Hmm, I'll check them out. I'd recommend the Sword Of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. But there are about 8 books with around 700 pages in each book. And the Earthsea Trilogy by Ursula deGuin is also excellent.

Oh, for a minute I thought you had DRESSED up as Santa! :lol: Ugh, mince pies. Well, I hope you enjoyed them!

Yep, I've always wanted to write. I'd either be a journalist or an English secondary teacher, with me writing on the side. I want to study English lit and History in uni hopefully! :)

I'm actually writing a fantasy-sorta book. It started when I was 10 (based on Lord Of The Rings), I abandoned it a couple of times and the plot has changed a lot. But I know what's gonna happen, just can't put it down on paper!

Hmm, I'll check them out. I'd recommend the Sword Of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. But there are about 8 books with around 700 pages in each book. And the Earthsea Trilogy by Ursula deGuin is also excellent.

Oh, for a minute I thought you had DRESSED up as Santa! :lol: Ugh, mince pies. Well, I hope you enjoyed them!

Well practice makes perfect so keep it up, ur book sounds intrigueing by the way. Hopefully I'll get to read it one day as one of the countrys best sellers.

Well ditto I'll check out your recommendations

:lol: No not me, we have a creche in our place for kiddies, I guess Santa was heading off over there to give out some prezzies. I was tempted to ask for mine but thought better of it.

Oh yeah u don't like mince pies do you....there is a huge tin of of Quality Street too. I so need to get to the gym!!

Ahem sorry just stuffing my face with hot mince pies and cream.

Yes took me ages to bribe I mean find them ;)

Couldn't post as I was having the most delicious plate of brownies with ice cream on them (where's that darned drool motie) :D Mmmmm

I know - working the medical staff, er, searching the right ones out financially, er, finding the right qualifications was quite tough B)

Archived