Joe Bonamassa

irg82

you wont be disapointed.All his stuff his outstanding.I can give you a brief overview if you arent buying everything at once

New Day Yesterday Also Live version which I would take over studio-My favorite.lots of rock and blues.high energy playing in power trio format.

So its Like That-pretty much a rock album here.great songwriting harder rock and of pop songs.Pain and Sorrow a guitar Juggernaut.

Had To Cry Today-nice balance of blues and rock

Blues delux -His strait blues album mostly covers some of the finest blues guitar you will ever hear

You and Me-mostly blues here Joe does cover of zeps Tea for One that would make the boys proud

Sloe Gin another masterepiece-more keyboards added,great songs a blues/rock cd something a little different giutars not in your face more emphasis on songs,vocals stepped up a notch here.

So buy them all.but I thought this might help as a place to start.

It will, and thank you B)

• 2 years later...

I'm watching the Royal Albert concert he did in 2009 and he is awsome. Why in hell have I not heard of him before? He Should be more popular.

In reading about him he cites some of his early influences as Muddy Waters, Robert Johnson, Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page. One of the songs he did uses a theremin. And he did use Jason Bonham on some of his recordings.

Hi Levee....I hope you get it for Father's day. Palladia is re-airing the show at the Royal Albert Hall tomarrow the 17th at 11:00 est, luckily 8:00 my time. I plan to watch it again as I really enjoyed it and am fast becoming a fan. Hmmm... maybe I will get my hubby the cd for Father's day since Mother's day is past and it is a few months until my birthday.

Hi Levee....I hope you get it for Father's day. Palladia is re-airing the show at the Royal Albert Hall tomarrow the 17th at 11:00 est, luckily 8:00 my time. I plan to watch it again as I really enjoyed it and am fast becoming a fan. Hmmm... maybe I will get my hubby the cd for Father's day since Mother's day is past and it is a few months until my birthday.

:thumbsup: Score! :yesnod:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Saw Joe in San Diego last night. What a dynamic showman he is and he plays a mean guitar. I enjoyed the show imensly.

Just a litte clip from last night taken by a friend in the front row.

I've seen Joe a few times- he really is amazing! (even got to say hello to him after a show, really nice guy too!)

Did he play anything from his upcoming new album Dust Bowl?

I've seen Joe a few times- he really is amazing! (even got to say hello to him after a show, really nice guy too!)

Did he play anything from his upcoming new album Dust Bowl?

Yes, he did play Dust Bowl and Slow Train. The beginning of Slow Train is awsome. I took some video but I was in the back of the orchestra section and it was my first time so the quality is not so good. Waiting for some of the people in the first row to post their videos as soon as they get back from seeing him again in Vegas. Boogie left the band and Tal Bergman is his new tour drummer. He fits right in and does a great job.

I didn't get to the meet and greet or see him after the show but anybody who does says he is a really nice down to earth guy. Maybe next time he's around the So Cal area I'll try to go for a meet and greet.

• 1 month later...