Some sort of Jubilee

chillumpuffer

Some of you may or not be aware, in the UK next weekend is the sponging old bags jubilee or something like that. Bunting will swing from the lampposts and her subjects will be having street parties (mainly in the south of England) and enjoying the celebrations. Many Northerners and other non interested parties will be just glad of an extra 2 day holiday ( well one actually as the late Spring Bank holiday was cancelled).Fuck the Jubilee parties and raves are being arranged and as such, I think this ditty should be resurrected as a "singalong for the queen".......

Let us hope it pisses down on their oh so lovely garden parties and we can get back to our everyday lives, with the smug feeling of not being involved in any of it. 

On 5/24/2022 at 6:26 PM, redrum said:

😄

inbred-brothers5.png

Do you think that guy could actually tell time? And his twin, wow. That’s some crazy shit. Poor bastards. I’m sure they didn’t want their Aunt, and their Dad to be their Mom and Dad. And just a guess, but they are probably from one of the Virginia  states. Or maybe somewhere in the Mountains of Kentucky. 

7 hours ago, Plant77 said:

Do you think that guy could actually tell time? And his twin, wow. That’s some crazy shit. Poor bastards. I’m sure they didn’t want their Aunt, and their Dad to be their Mom and Dad. And just a guess, but they are probably from one of the Virginia  states. Or maybe somewhere in the Mountains of Kentucky. 

I know. Appalachia for sure. 

https://www.pinterest.com/earlene1416/shelby-lee-adams-photos/