Every Led Zeppelin Song From Lowest to Highest Rated - YouTube

JJCoolLinOR

This was done by The Man in Me, though for the life of me I can't find any reference to the poll he mentions anywhere on Google, which is too bad because I never got a chance to throw in my 2 bits. I did this type of rating decades ago to make my mixtape set called LZ: The Good, The Better & The Best.  This was done b4 the boxed sets came out & includes their 1st live album.  Here's how I would've rated them; let me know what you think of the vid & my ratings:

10 - Stairway to Heaven
9 - Rock 'n Roll, What is &..., Fool in the Rain; Hey, Hey, What Can I Do?; The Ocean, Bron-Y-Aur, In My Time of Dying, Heartbreaker/Livin Lovin Maid, Ten Years Gone, All My Love, Dazed & Confused, Stairway to Heaven (live)
8 - Kashmir, You Shook Me, No Quarter (live), Hots On For Nowhere, Trampled Under Foot, Misty Mtn. Hop, D'yer Mak'er, Darlene, Thank You, Whole Lotta Love, Since I've Been Lovin You, The Song Remains the Same, Down By The Seaside, Hot Dog, Black Dog, Bonzo's Montreux, Gallows Pole, Achilles Last Stand, In The Light, The Rain Song, When the Levee Breaks, Rock 'n Roll (live)
7.5 - I Can't Quit You Baby (did a personal mashup of both the LZ1 [8] & Coda [7] versions before mashups even became a thing)
7 - Good Times Bad Times, Immigrant Song, The Lemon Song, Houses of the Holy, Communication Breakdown, Going to California, Over The Hills..., Nobody's Fault but Mine, Your Time Is Gonna Come, In The Evening, The Song Remains the Same (live), The Rain Song (live), Whole Lotta Love (live)
6 - For Your Life, Tea For 1, Walter's Walk, Ozone Baby, The Rover, Night Flight, The Wanton Song, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, Out on the Tiles, That's The Way, No Quarter, Celebration Day (live), South Bound Suarez, Carouselambra, Moby Dick (live)
5 - Royal Orleans, Custard Pie, Boogie With Stu, Black Country Woman, Black Mtn Side, Ramble On, Bring It On Home, Tangerine, The Crunge
4 - Candy Store Rock, We're Gonna Groove, Sick Again, Moby Dick, Bron-Y-Aur Stomp, Celebration Day, I'm Gonna Crawl
3 - Friends, Four Sticks
2 - Hats Off to (Roy) Harper
1 - n/a (as no Zep song is that bad)