Plant was influenced by J. R. R. Tolkien?

Shu Chang

Over the years Robert Plant said many different things about the song Stairway to Heaven - still someplaces to be found out there, where at one time he said a variety of things about who the Lady is.He mentions several sources: a list of characters,that would describe her personality....the implication is it`s not more then one Lady even if .she makes different choices that go down different roads .....even if the song itself has been enjoyed & pondered.by all.......................I`ll tell you a few things that you may want to consider are the myths along with astronmy/ astrology ----the---feather symbol----maat----he clearly stated of the mu people,thier representation of maat---is not only justice---but----truth---YES---libra influence=justice,however saggitarius influence=TRUTH&JUSTICE.........DUESSA appears to BE UNA , but is not......direct double Leo influence also may encourage an excess of wrongful pride.as DUESSA hotair&trophies...........not JUCTICE in TRUTH............oh,so,so much more is very complex & simple at the same time......TRUTH is light.........and there is no such thing as LOVE without TRUTH.....................On topic in a recent interview he said I could only tell about the future.......in the same way that Tolkien could. *> this is for those in churchyanity who only speak christianese~~~ Tolkien, C.S.Lewis & Edmund Spencer read&studied more then the Bible exclusively

I didn`t change the topic,only responded to what was already on there ,however as you see here I brought it back to ~~~~~>*Tolkien*<~~~~~

She was a little "Lady" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------Do you believe in Magic in a young girls heart?-By:(Loving Spoonful). . .......and they were singing ....bye....bye....American pie........where did Don McClean write the song? The Lady.....has .......many ......stories.....

Turkey, Texas?

Q interview ---------------------------------------------you were a head of me yesterday when you posted the same video---again humour is healthy----and ya know I am tryin to remember the name of the park that Led Zeppelin owned and filmed in previously-?---well "Order" may be in order.....I won`t say any more ....truth is some times hidden and a man of truth will not love a lie& marry it,how ever as great as he is he may want to protect truth by keeping her hidden.

Q interview ---------------------------------------------you were a head of me yesterday when you posted the same video---again humour is healthy----and ya know I am tryin to remember the name of the park that Led Zeppelin owned and filmed in previously-?---well "Order" may be in order.....I won`t say any more ....truth is some times hidden and a man of truth will not love a lie& marry it,how ever as great as he is he may want to protect truth by keeping her hidden.

Hammerwood

Isn't it amazing how Lajolie and Eternal Life can lead a converastion made up from senseless stuff? :rolleyes:

Everyone needs a friend.

So happy Eternal Life found hers.

Well they say there's someone for everyone so I guess they've proved that true. Too bad they can't take their senseless conversation off the board

:blink:

If this gets me into the Robert Stalker thread, well, I guess I''ll have good company. :D

Led Zeppelin were a Rock band of the 60's and 70's, and perhaps their most famous song was "Stairway to Heaven". They bought Hammerwood Park in auction in 1973. They planned a studio and accommodation, but none of this ever came to be, due to commitments abroad and dry rot in the house. Another Zeppelin shrine. One that actually welcomes visitors unlike a place owned by a certain vicar. <_<:)

Led Zeppelin filmed the beginning of "The Song remains the Same" at Hammerwood Park (in which Led Zeppelin are shown eliminating Nazis). Whether it be the Parthenon Frieze and St John in the Dead Sea Scrolls or Charles Chaplin in Modern Times and The Great Dictator, Led Zeppelin have continued a very long term tradition "when all are one and one is all" the Song remains the Same!

Don't stop here at Stairway: - There's more following!

If you would like to come for a tour of Hammerwood Park you'll find here plaques which inspired the connection of Led Zep with the Greek god Dionysus, the God of excess and ecstasy, and Apollo, the God of Music and Prophecy. Please scroll down the page here first and perhaps look at the further lyrics and the Times Newspaper scrapbook lower down this page (bookmark here first and use your back button to return here incase The Times crashes your computer. If you are not using Netscape 2, turn pictures off when going to The Times) I promise you that you will find the Led Zep lyrics, the Hammerwood Park tour and associated Greek mythology and The Times scrapbook most rewarding and enlightening. Led Zep have a serious mission to us all. Email me either if you have enjoyed it or flame me also if you feel I've wasted your time.

Maybe we need a new thread. The "Over-The-Top Robert Stalkers Post Here" thread. You know...to try to contain the spread of madness.;)

Okay but if a person joins that thread and their posts sound exactly like someone named ninelives, I know nothing about it B)

Maybe we need a new thread. The "Over-The-Top Robert Stalkers Post Here" thread. You know...to try to contain the spread of madness. ;)
the lady is not any where near a stalker won`t----- want to be near the smell of the idn pants ....when the the world meets the LADY...Roberts lyrics ..."the hurtin kind"......amongst others...........and for elight & I we got thing going on .........just cause ...you haven`t caught the wave ........don`t mean it`s not there.......

When I was a senior in high school , one of the "to do's after graduation" I posted in the school newspaper was to "make a pilgimage to Robert Plant's house"....can you see me ? hiding in his hedges ?

Were you gonna be naked? :lol::lol:

NO NO ! :lol: I don't swing that way ! ( not that theres anything wrong with that !) Percy and Bonzo have always beem heroes of mine. Just wanted to meet the man :lol: Cracking up !

Yeah, you were gonna be naked. I can spot a Robert Stalker from a mile away. :lol:

Archived