Hoodie girl from The Song Remains the Same film

So I was feeling nostalgic and google  the concert and this forum came up on my search. Remembered that 49 years ago I was at the MSG concert sitting a couple rows back . Watching and enjoying RP...and years later found out that I'm in the video. I'm the girl in the white hoodie. The reason I was smiling and laughing was because he pointed and signal to come up closer to the stage.

37 minutes ago, Ana Pearce said:

So I was feeling nostalgic and google  the concert and this forum came up on my search. Remembered that 49 years ago I was at the MSG concert sitting a couple rows back . Watching and enjoying RP...and years later found out that I'm in the video. I'm the girl in the white hoodie. The reason I was smiling and laughing was because he pointed and signal to come up closer to the stage.

This one? 

tsrts.jpg

Holy moly Ana!!!.... We've been wondering who you were for decades!!!... I was at that show too (if it was the last night 7/29)... What a great and memorable moment in the film, watching your reaction!... And please dont be offended, but I also always thought that the guy next to you had this look that said 'Wow, I just lost out to Robert Plant!' :)

13 minutes ago, Ana Pearce said:

Yeah he was my boyfriend at the time..RP was my crush and he knew it.  😆 

LOL!.... hope you dont mind the questions and respect your privacy if you cant answer... but this really is kind of mind blowing!... There were a LOT of us that had a crush on you LOL!... so did you go the first, second or last night?... and if you got a tambourine, guessing that you did meet Robert after the show? Had you met him already?

Yeah he was my boyfriend at the time..RP was my crush and he knew it.  😆 

It was the last night. Ok so the tambourine story is a bit long. RP handed the tambourine to one of the camera guys in the front and told them to give it to me , but as he was handing it to me , a guy from nowhere tried to grab it from me . I was not letting go since it was given to me but the guy would not let go. Alot of people were trying to help me. So a cop came over and said that we would go to the holding cell if he did not let go . I was not missing the rest of the concert . So told the cop to knock out 2 of the little jingles, he did and the guy went to the holding cell. I tried to go back stage but it was impossible. So I never got to meet him.

Thanks I did not realize that I was a mystery, and yes Led Zeppelin was one of many concerts I got to go . A 18/19 year old and living in New York living 20 minutes from NYC I got to go to so many concerts. So my life is be kinda quiet since the 80s 😆 

I’m usually a lurker on these forums, but I just wanted to come here and say 

I was born in 1995, and my father showed me TSRTS when I was about 12 or so. My mother was a huge Led Zeppelin fan, and would hold me up to the speakers when I was still in her belly. I was fortunate enough to meet Jimmy Page in 2014 when he did his photo autobiography book stamping event in NYC .

your part in the film has always always been so enthralling and meaningful to me even as a young kid. The look on your face and the joy of experiencing Led Zeppelin was so special to my young mind. You are truly a legend to me, and that robe is absolutely epic. Thank you 🙏

8 hours ago, Ana Pearce said:

Wow!!! I am blown away. I just showed my wife this thread and we were both totally amazed. To think of the the millions of people who have watched and enjoyed that movie, and that specific part of the movie is beyond amazing. Thank you so very much for finding this forum/site and posting and participating. You are truly in Zeppelin folklore. You are beyond appreciated. 

14 hours ago, Ana Pearce said:

Here it is..!

20220808_142907.thumb.jpg.13a6dba2afc534c26b7dfff2283d8313.jpg

Hey Ana, You captured much imagination with your lovely smile. Now the truth is out. Brilliant story. Any chance of wearing the famous hoodie & reenacting your classic, (dare I say legendary), pose? It would please many on this site. Nice to meet you, albeit  virtually! Good vibes from Wiltshire in the UK! :)

Edited by Mattius
grammer