Hoodie girl from The Song Remains the Same film

5 hours ago, Ana Pearce said:

So it's been a month since I came out of the shadows and it's been a great Rollercoaster ride..I'm just saying thank you! You guys now know who I am , and I found my old self back. I loved music and dancing  , and  I can love it again ! ❤️ 

Happy this has been a wonderful experience for you!… And thank YOU for gracing us with your presence here… this has been a great ride for us as well!

10 hours ago, Ana Pearce said:

So it's been a month since I came out of the shadows and it's been a great Rollercoaster ride..I'm just saying thank you! You guys now know who I am , and I found my old self back. I loved music and dancing  , and  I can love it again ! ❤️ 

Well Thank for making the effort to join the forum and give an insight into the concert.

Also sorry to hear of your husband's passing.

18 hours ago, Ana Pearce said:

Thank you for all the effort and attention you've had with Zep fans and thank you for stepping out of the shadows. For sure you will always be able to listen to lots of songs and dance again and again.

I still owe you that photo, I'm remastering it and I'll also send you new angles of you from the show as soon as possible.

Thanks again Ana

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't visited this thread for about a month and I'm amazed at all of the new details that have been posted.  I also appreciate that Ana contacted her ex-boyfriend, Arthur, and that he posted some of his thoughts.  Would love to hear more from Arthur as to how he was able to get good seats and what other concerts he enjoyed seeing.

I never had good seats at a concert until my first job at Raytheon when I had a co-worker who had a side job as a scalper.  I was able to attend a few shows in the 90s with great seats because of him.  I suspect that he had an inside connection to someone who worked at Ticketmaster or something like that. 

Another one of my favorite concert videos is Lynyrd Skynyrd 1977 Oakland Freebird.  I enjoy seeing the band play as well as observing the people in the crowd who are having a blast.  It makes for a special experience just like seeing the audience in TSRTS.  Wish we could see more of that instead of the fantasy scenes.  

This amazing story by Ana Pearce have to be treasured for life. Think about this; those three shows happened in 1973, and the movie was in theaters in 1976. By then three years already passed and no one knew for sure what was gonna be included in the movie or not. Ana herself probably found out on the same year the movie came out or even at a later time. I got to see The song remains the same first time in beta video format around 1984 when I was a teen fan of Zeppelin with very limited access to some of their material because I lived in Cuba, a communist country = many difficulties for us young rockers to get the tapes and albums by our favorite bands... but one thing that always stayed in my mind besides the music and the movie was the short moment when a beautiful Ana Pearce smile to Robert and the band during their Since I've been loving you performance and we hard about the myth of a presumed princess in a white hoodie from some eastern land was seated there enjoying Led Zeppelin in the flesh. Ana you should write your memories from that whole moment and the moment you found out you were in the movie more in detail, maybe a small book or something for the enjoyment of thousands like us here who still remember you thru all these years. God bless you.

On 9/8/2022 at 4:12 PM, Ana Pearce said:

Ana,

We can NEVER thank you enough for "coming out" 😁 and solving one of the greatest Led Zeppelin fan mysteries in music history.  We wish you and your family nothing but the best!

23 hours ago, Emilr1971 said:

This amazing story by Ana Pearce have to be treasured for life. Think about this; those three shows happened in 1973, and the movie was in theaters in 1976. By then three years already passed and no one knew for sure what was gonna be included in the movie or not. Ana herself probably found out on the same year the movie came out or even at a later time. I got to see The song remains the same first time in beta video format around 1984 when I was a teen fan of Zeppelin with very limited access to some of their material because I lived in Cuba, a communist country = many difficulties for us young rockers to get the tapes and albums by our favorite bands... but one thing that always stayed in my mind besides the music and the movie was the short moment when a beautiful Ana Pearce smile to Robert and the band during their Since I've been loving you performance and we hard about the myth of a presumed princess in a white hoodie from some eastern land was seated there enjoying Led Zeppelin in the flesh. Ana you should write your memories from that whole moment and the moment you found out you were in the movie more in detail, maybe a small book or something for the enjoyment of thousands like us here who still remember you thru all these years. God bless you.

Thank you , from what part of Cuba are you from?

5 minutes ago, Emilr1971 said:

You are welcome Ana. I born in Havana and lived there until 1995 when i got the amazing opprtunity to rejoin some family here in Miami FL permanently. 

I came over in 1960 alone at age 6, to family in Miami.  Then to NY, and now I'm in Pittsburgh. 

On 9/23/2022 at 7:50 AM, Ana Pearce said:

20220923_133405.thumb.jpg.b7f98347ce2788b96a8538362c8ec363.jpgSo now the Hoodie has a place in my living room. 

I would like to comment but I grow tired of having my words misconstrued here, and you weren't kind towards me.

Suffice to say that to share such a truly remarkable personal photograph on this forum is greatly appreciated.

7 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

I would like to comment but I grow tired of having my words misconstrued here, and you weren't kind towards me.

Suffice to say that to share such a truly remarkable personal photograph on this forum is greatly appreciated.

Oh Stevie still holding a grudge? I forgive you ! Thank you for the compliment though ☺️ 

17 hours ago, Ana Pearce said:

Oh Stevie still holding a grudge? I forgive you ! Thank you for the compliment though ☺️ 

The interior of your home is impeccable and feels so organic...the earth tones, the cultural accents. I imagine the sound of the music on the fourth album resonating within that space. In that image I discern there is indeed a depth to your humanity such that if we never speak of Led Zeppelin again, we will still always have something to talk about. 

3 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

The interior of your home is impeccable and feels so organic...the earth tones, the cultural accents. I imagine the sound of the music on the fourth album resonating within that space. In that image I discern there is indeed a depth to your humanity such that if we never speak of Led Zeppelin again, we will still always have something to talk about. 

Oh Stevie please stop embarrassing yourself.  I know you are upset we can't be friends but it's for the best. 

19 hours ago, Ana Pearce said:

I know you are upset we can't be friends but it's for the best. 

To be my friend entails intensity few are prepared to experience, let alone reciprocate, so I understand. I meant what I said though, about your home and depth of humanity. Thank you.

Edited by SteveAJones

15 minutes ago, rm2551 said:

I know full well would be better 🤣

Yes, my original post began "I know full well..." and I do. However, I changed my words because I realized what's more important here is that I express to her that I understand her, not that I express I understand myself. I put quite a lot of thought into my posts. Uneasy is the head that wears a crown. 🤣 

Edited by SteveAJones

2 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Yes, my original post began "I know full well..." and I do. However, I changed my words because I realized what's more important here is that I express to her that I understand her, not that I express I understand myself. I put quite a lot of thought into my posts. Uneasy is the head that wears a crown. 🤣 

Fuck me you are eloquent. That is outstanding.