Jimmy Page Wearing His Butterfly Coat & Scarf

SteveAJones

This is all beginning to feel like The Raiders of the Lost Archive ;)
:lol: Yeah - until now we had all shared our stuff for years without having to credit our 'archives'.

You can raid mine if I can raid yours, Paul. Then we can try the Temple of Doom. :D

:lol: Yeah - until now we had all shared our stuff for years without having to credit our 'archives'.

You can raid mine if I can raid yours, Paul. Then we can try the Temple of Doom. :D

It's my stuff so I share it my way. Feel free to share yours how you would like. :)

It's my stuff so I share it my way. Feel free to share yours how you would like. :)

Did you ever look in on the old site Steve? I shared a ton of my stuff there, especially in my "newscuttings" thread, and in the photo threads. If required I'll dig some of it out again. From the archives. ;)

Did you ever look in on the old site Steve? I shared a ton of my stuff there, especially in my "newscuttings" thread, and in the photo threads. If required I'll dig some of it out again. From the archives. ;)

Ahh knebby's archives B)

Perhaps we ought to change the title of the forum to the SAJ Archive ;):whistling:

Yes, of course, but I'd never presume to tell someone else how they should make their own archive accessible, as has been done here.

Yes, of course, but I'd never presume to tell someone else how they should make their own archive accessible, as has been done here.

:o Are you kidding me? I've seen you tell people how to behave on here countless times.

I don't make archives anyway. I do have a collection of stuff about my favourite band though.

It was the early 80's. Dorky pants were in. :D

(Considering I'd just started high school at the time, I should know. Yeah, I'm old. :P )

I remeber the bad pants from the early 90's when I was a little kid. I had these hideous spandex leggings that I wore with a sweater my grandmother made me and pink and purple socks. yuk!

:o Are you kidding me? I've seen you tell people how to behave on here countless times.

I don't make archives anyway. I do have a collection of stuff about my favourite band though.

I have rightfully insisted the forum guidelines be upheld. I've never told anyone what to do with or how to share their own personal property (archives, collections, etc). So far as I know you may not consider yourself an archivist, and as such probably would only consider your holdings to simply be a collection of stuff about your favorite band. To each their own, I say.

We're fortunate to have a site like this which allows people from around the world to share in a manner and degree of their own choosing, to collaborate, and pass along information of interest. I was a member of the old board for more years than I can

remember, and I do recall the contributions you, and others, made. I also recall our collaborations here, to include those of this very morning concerning Robert Plant.

People, who's fighting and what for?

1983_12_08NewYorkMSG.jpg

"The Butterfly Coat & Scarf"

Madison Square Garden

New York City, NY

December 8, 1983

Photo Courtesy of Steve A. Jones Archive

Happy 64th Birthday, Jimmy!

Be still my heart.

:blush:

Can I have permission to add that pic to my collection?

Full credit to you of course.

Be still my heart.

:blush:

Can I have permission to add that pic to my collection?

Full credit to you of course.

Anything appearing on this site from my archive is done so in the spirit of sharing with others. It's yours with compliments. One thing though, please don't mistake me for the original photographer, who remains unknown. Appropriate credit would be "Courtesy of Steve A. Jones Archive".

Anything appearing on this site from my archive is done so in the spirit of sharing with others. It's yours with compliments. One thing though, please don't mistake me for the original photographer, who remains unknown. Appropriate credit would be "Courtesy of Steve A. Jones Archive".

Thank you so much!

I will be sure to credit it appropriately.

Archived