The Soul of Zeppelin

Hugo

Since this is the best and most knowledgeable site on the internet for everything Led Zeppelin.. 

Peace

I wanted to introduce you to The Soul of Zeppelin. Rather than blather on about it, I've included a couple of video links to the band performing live which speaks for itself.  It's a tribute band with a unique angle: We're not only playing the music of Led Zeppelin impeccably well, but most interestingly we're interpreting the music of Led Zeppelin to reflect the influences (blues, soul, funk, swing) that inspired the members of Led Zeppelin (and other british artists, Beatles, Stones) to begin to play in the first place. There's nothing like what we're doing in the world....we've got some big name musicians with me from the likes of Tower of Power, Tears for Fears/Genesis and they're all killers!
IHeartbreaker
Since I've Been Loving You
Ramble On

The Soul of Zeppelin

MARCUS SCOTT (Tower of Power)
NICK D'VIRGILIO (Tears for Fears, Genesis)

CARL BALDASSARRE (Syzygy, Abraxas, BALDASSARRE)

and Special Guests: AL ROLIK & JACOB DUPRE

20 hours ago, Hugo said:

Since this is the best and most knowledgeable site on the internet for everything Led Zeppelin.. 

Peace

I wanted to introduce you to The Soul of Zeppelin. Rather than blather on about it, I've included a couple of video links to the band performing live which speaks for itself.  It's a tribute band with a unique angle: We're not only playing the music of Led Zeppelin impeccably well, but most interestingly we're interpreting the music of Led Zeppelin to reflect the influences (blues, soul, funk, swing) that inspired the members of Led Zeppelin (and other british artists, Beatles, Stones) to begin to play in the first place. There's nothing like what we're doing in the world....we've got some big name musicians with me from the likes of Tower of Power, Tears for Fears/Genesis and they're all killers!
IHeartbreaker
Since I've Been Loving You
Ramble On

The Soul of Zeppelin

MARCUS SCOTT (Tower of Power)
NICK D'VIRGILIO (Tears for Fears, Genesis)

CARL BALDASSARRE (Syzygy, Abraxas, BALDASSARRE)

and Special Guests: AL ROLIK & JACOB DUPRE

Looks like a great show.

2 hours ago, The Only Way To Fly said:

Holy shit! I'm usually pretty skeptical of stuff like this, but that Ramble On was KILLER! Please come to Phoenix!

Thank you!! Working on 2023 US Tour, if you know of any good nationwide booking agents let me know,

1 hour ago, luvlz2 said:

Thanks for the heads up! Good stuff!

We will be releasing a song every Monday from that show on the YouTube channel.   If you subscribe you can get notified,  Funny thing is that was only the third time together.   1 practice  and 2 shows.  Thanks for digging it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...