SET LIST

Good Times Bad Times is rumored to open the show from a Bonham interview.

For Your Life was recently disclosed by Page in a magazine interview.

I would be shocked if any of these songs are left off...

Communication Breakdown, Heartbreaker, Whole Lotta Love, Rock and Roll, Black Dog, Stairway, Kashmir, Since I've Been Loving You, Dazed and Confused and probably Achilles Last Stand.

The only one I'm not really sure they'll play is Achilles. That's probably half the setlist right htere.

for them to do "for your life" would be beyond great.....

the fewer overplayed radio songs the better , of course...

I think the setlist for the 02 gig will be:

Kashmir

Achilles' Last Stand

Good Times Bad Times

Since I've Been Loving You

Houses Of The Holy

-New Song-

Dazed & Confused (Epic Medley Version)

Communication Breakdown

Immigrant Song

Moby Dick (Son Dedicates It To His Dad)

Rock N Roll

Black Dog

The Song Remains The Same

Heartbreaker (With Extended Jimmy Page Guitar Solo)

-Encore Break

Whole Lotta Love (Extended Medley Version)

Stairway To Heaven

Just my 2 cents, but I think they'll do alot of 'obscure' stuff. Think about it. I think the boys really enjoy revisiting the stuff that they didn't play alot live back in the day.

For Unledded they brought out:

BOE, GP, WTLB, FS and Friends. All songs that were rarely played live.

Page and Crowes did:

YTIGC, HHWCID and OOTT

Combine that with the fact that Jimmy has said that they'll probably do FYL and HOTH, I say it's a good bet they'll do lot's of rare stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if they do Tea For One. Jimmy has said that it's his favorite solo. I'd love to hear 'em do lot's off of Presence. Maybe some CODA too!

Of course they'll do the classics! But they don't need to rehearse for 6 months to play Whole Lotta Love and Stairway To Heaven! :D

Is there any chance that this concert will be pay per view???

At least you had the decency not to make this another thread.

For the SEVENTH time now, the answer is N-O. It will not be televised, it will not be shown on PPV, it will not be streamed on the internet.

Just a question... What's with the obsession with carouselambra here? That would be the only zeppelin song that I honestly can't stand. Am I missing something here?

As for what all IS on the set list, I would GUESS that most of the songs they select will either be by popularity or personal significance. If (for now?) they're only doing one show, they're going to make it count. That means you'll probably hear whole lotta love, heartbreaker, dazed and confused, stairway...etc... While some of the lesser known songs are just as good (or better!) than these, there's no way they'll pass up the overall favorites in their one-time-only reunion.

Yes, I just said 'lesser known songs' in reference to led zeppelin. Not everyone has heard The Rover, Tea for One, or even When the Levee Breaks or No Quarter.

I would just die if they played 'You Shook Me' and I wasn't there.... die....

"Carouselambra" has grown on me over time, and, yes, I'd like to hear it. Perhaps you are missing something.. :unsure: I could just as easily say I would -not- like to sit through ALS. What with D&C and Kashmir being played, I don't think we have room for that too. And "Tea For One".... What is the obsession with that song ? ? ? I'd much rather hear "Im Gonna Crawl", or a blistering performance of SIBLY !

As for "No Quarter".... many would know that song from TSRTS exposure. I don't think "No Quarter" needs to be rolled out again.

And "Tea For One".... What is the obsession with that song ? ? ?

It's a beautiful song. Not to mention, it's bluesy, it's sung in a lower register which would be great for Robert's voice currently, and I don't know if they've done it live as a band before. I know Plant/Page did it in the 90s.

It's a beautiful song. Not to mention, it's bluesy, it's sung in a lower register which would be great for Robert's voice currently, and I don't know if they've done it live as a band before. I know Plant/Page did it in the 90s.

I just picked-up the reissue of The Song Remains the Same soundtrack, and I think the best gift we could get would be that incrdible Misty Mountain Hop/Since I've been Loving you combo, with Jimmy's inspired transition between the two.

The Ocean would be a great show-stopper as an encore too...

The only Zep song I really can't stand anymore is Rain Song.

(...Robert spent, Jimmy drenched and John Paul looking like they have not even begun...they embrace in a line-up

i love this!!! too true about JPJ ... cool as a cucumber fresh as when the show started

but i wouldn't mind hearing a bit of a drum solo...if anyone else than Jason I'd say no.

Just a guess:

Good Times Bad Times

Heartbreaker

Ramble On

Over The Hills And Far Away

Houses Of The Holy

Going to California

The Rain Song

For Your Life

Dazed And Confused

Jason's Drum Solo

No Quarter

-------------

Encores:

The Crunge

Whole Lotta Love

----------------

Thank You

My set list from 10-6-07...

(1) The Wanton song

(2) Bring it on home

(3) Ramble on/Over the hills and far away (and or)

(4) The Song Remains The Same (Jimmy will bring down the 02)

(5) The Rain song (?) Wild card long shot.

(6) Moby Dick

(7) Since I been Loving you

(8) No Quarter

(9) Stairway (Yup they will)

(10) Going to California

(11) Dazed and Confused (out comes the bow)

(12) Ten years gone (long shot)

(13) Achilles Last Stand (Again the house comes down)

(14) Kashmir (old school)

(15) In the Evening/Caraselombra (Laser bow?)

Encores:

Black Dog

Four sticks? (possible set song)

Rock & Roll

Whole Lotta Love

Just a guess:

Good Times Bad Times

Heartbreaker

Ramble On

Over The Hills And Far Away

Houses Of The Holy

Going to California

The Rain Song

For Your Life

Dazed And Confused

Jason's Drum Solo

No Quarter

-------------

Encores:

The Crunge

Whole Lotta Love

----------------

Thank You

Steve. Stairway denied?

Steve. Stairway denied?

No Stairway. With 20,000 people present, you'd have 10,000 American Idol wannabees

drowning out the band and the other 10,000 screaming into their cellphones: "Dude,

DUUUUUUUUDE! Dude!! They're playin' Stairway!" or "Are the kids asleep, we'll be

home in 45 mins" or "Mannanakapisi! Bonzai! Bonzai! Stairvay to Veven" Oh, hell no.

No Stairway. With 20,000 people present, you'd have 10,000 American Idol wannabees

drowning out the band and the other 10,000 screaming into their cellphones: "Dude,

DUUUUUUUUDE! Dude!! They're playin' Stairway!" or "Are the kids asleep, we'll be

home in 45 mins" or "Mannanakapisi! Bonzai! Bonzai! Stairvay to Veven" Oh, hell no.

It's gonna happen. I'm not going to guarantee it :D But it's gonna happen.

It's gonna happen. I'm not going to guarantee it :D But it's gonna happen.

I suppose it could. I just cannot imagine Robert Plant, with that greying goatee of his, singing it with ANY sense of conviction whatsoever. Then you've got the problem with the solo. It would be well into the night, and your asking a 63-year-old guitarist to

really dig down deep and sculpt a solo that everyone would remember for ever and

ever and ever. I'm going to say no, no Stairway. If I'm wrong I hope it's good.

I suppose it could. I just cannot imagine Robert Plant, with that greying goatee of his, singing it with ANY sense of conviction whatsoever. Then you've got the problem with the solo. It would be well into the night, and your asking a 63-year-old guitarist to

really dig down deep and sculpt a solo that everyone would remember for ever and

ever and ever. I'm going to say no, no Stairway. If I'm wrong I hope it's good.

It's Jimmys masterpiece. It has to be played on this night. This is Led Zeppelin. For the last time ever.

Can you imagine a Zeppelin concert after 1971 without Stairway? Think about it.

It's Jimmys masterpiece. It has to be played on this night. This is Led Zeppelin. For the last time ever.

Can you imagine a Zeppelin concert after 1971 without Stairway? Think about it.

Call me a sentimental purist but Led Zeppelin played for the last time 27 years ago.

No Stairway, my friend. And no tour. Perhaps a few one-offs throughout the summer.

(Edit: These are my OPINIONS. The band may feel entirely different about this.)

Good Times Bad Times

Bring It On Home/Black Dog

Heartbreaker

Nobody's Fault But Mine

No Quarter

The Rain Song

Going to California

In The Light

Kashmir

Dazed And Confused

Drum Solo

Stairway To Heaven

Whole Lotta Love (with some snippets from other songs)

Rock And Roll

Thank You

Call me a sentimental purist but Led Zeppelin played for the last time 27 years ago.

No Stairway, my friend. And no tour. Perhaps a few one-offs throughout the summer.

(Edit: These are my OPINIONS. The band may feel entirely different about this.)

They will play STH but your right no tour.

Achilles Last Stand ->

The Crunge ->

Dazed and Confused (starting from the improv section

including Walter's Walk/ Hots For Nowhere/ Break On Through

-Whoa! Good Eeeevenin!-

Custard Pie ->

Since I've Been Lovin' You

- Jimmy Page, guitar -

Night Flight

For Your Life

- A partially accurate story about the show coming together -

Over The Hills and Far Away

Out On The Tiles (intro) ->

Black Dog

Thank You

Kashmir

Stairway To Heaven

1st Encore

Rock and Roll

2nd Encore

Whole Lotta Love

including Everybody Needs Someone To Love, Boogie Chillun, Messin' Around, Bottle Up and Go, The Last Time

3rd Encore

Good Times Bad Times

I read in a recent interview that they will play For Your LIfe, for the first time ever live. I really hope they play Since I've Been Loving You, and Tangerine would be sweet also. Someone said they will be playing Rover, which would rock cause that songs awsome. Ramble On would kick ass too.

Jason confirms they'll be doing Kashmir & TSRTS (when he'll be using timpani) in the interview posted in the master forum. He also mentions they also rehearsed Rock & Roll, Custard Pie, Houses of the Holy, No Quarter & Good Times, Bad Times. In My Time of Dying is also mentioned, and there's also talk of a small warm-up gig, possibly at JB's.

Archived