SET LIST

If you listen very hard, you will realize there is one and only one bad one. Hats off to Harper. I have heard this from many die hard Zepp fans. But let me tell you, it is quite incredible for a band to be this great-where you can actually name one bad song! The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, The Who and so many other bands have had so MANY bAd songs I cant list them. That is what makes Led Zeppelin so unique! Never put out garbage like all of these other bands. Were very carefull. Tomorrow is a very special night in the history of Rock n Roll and music period. It is the reunion of the greatest band to ever walk this planet.

If you listen very hard, you will realize there is one and only one bad one. Hats off to Harper. I have heard this from many die hard Zepp fans. But let me tell you, it is quite incredible for a band to be this great-where you can actually name one bad song! The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, The Who and so many other bands have had so MANY bAd songs I cant list them. That is what makes Led Zeppelin so unique! Never put out garbage like all of these other bands. Were very carefull. Tomorrow is a very special night in the history of Rock n Roll and music period. It is the reunion of the greatest band to ever walk this planet.

imo, it's a good blues song...just my opinion and just a song.

I suppose it could. I just cannot imagine Robert Plant, with that greying goatee of his, singing it with ANY sense of conviction whatsoever. Then you've got the problem with the solo. It would be well into the night, and your asking a 63-year-old guitarist to

really dig down deep and sculpt a solo that everyone would remember for ever and

ever and ever. I'm going to say no, no Stairway. If I'm wrong I hope it's good.

Maybe we'll hear a folksie version of STH during the acoustic set...with JPJ on mandolin...and Allison Krause joins in on the last few verses!

Maybe we'll hear a folksie version of STH during the acoustic set...with JPJ on mandolin...and Allison Krause joins in on the last few verses!

Oh man are you wrong. How can they not play Stairway? Are you kidding? If they are going to play as Led Zeppelin they will do Stairway for sure. I have already said if they dont I will crack a dozen eggs over my head on web cam for all to see . I gaurantee they will play it!

Oh man are you wrong. How can they not play Stairway? Are you kidding? If they are going to play as Led Zeppelin they will do Stairway for sure. I have already said if they dont I will crack a dozen eggs over my head on web cam for all to see . I gaurantee they will play it!

gotta play stairway....now way they won't.

babe, what's this egg thing, man?

are you

the "eggman, googoo gajoob"?

Set list? I cant believe that somone actually thinks they would play the WORST AND ONLY BAD SONG Zepp has EVER PLAYED: HATS OFF TO HARPER!!! Get fu--ing real!! What are you smoking or drinking?

I once called into a Get The Led out program and put in a request for Hats Off to Harper which was honored. It was probably the only time it's ever been played on the radio ;)

I once called into a Get The Led out program and put in a request for Hats Off to Harper which was honored. It was probably the only time it's ever been played on the radio ;)

Haha, thats awesome. I think it is an alright song, nothing great like almost every one of their other songs though.

Tomorrow might be the second time. They are doing a Zeppelin "A to Z" (playing all Zep songs all day) here in Raleigh on 96 rock.

Tomorrow might be the second time. They are doing a Zeppelin "A to Z" (playing all Zep songs all day) here in Raleigh on 96 rock.

Ah you are from Raleigh. my cousin goes there all the time. loves it there. never been there myself. our friends in London are probably getting up soon for the big day. Ill be retiring and dreaming of a tour. I cant believe they are taking the stage in about 17 hrs!

Ah you are from Raleigh. my cousin goes there all the time. loves it there. never been there myself. our friends in London are probably getting up soon for the big day. Ill be retiring and dreaming of a tour. I cant believe they are taking the stage in about 17 hrs!

Yeah, I am really looking forward to hearing about the show in the next few days. Sure this forum is going to be on fire. :)

If you read the Page / Jones interview in Q magazine - Jimmy says they will play most of the significant numbers ... Kashmire, No Quarter, Dazed, Whole Lotta Love etc the biggest question is; will they play Stairway to Heaven ... as Percy (Robert Plant) has previously stated that he will never sing it again.

Just a question... What's with the obsession with carouselambra here? That would be the only zeppelin song that I honestly can't stand. Am I missing something here?

As for what all IS on the set list, I would GUESS that most of the songs they select will either be by popularity or personal significance. If (for now?) they're only doing one show, they're going to make it count. That means you'll probably hear whole lotta love, heartbreaker, dazed and confused, stairway...etc... While some of the lesser known songs are just as good (or better!) than these, there's no way they'll pass up the overall favorites in their one-time-only reunion.

Yes, I just said 'lesser known songs' in reference to led zeppelin. Not everyone has heard The Rover, Tea for One, or even When the Levee Breaks or No Quarter.

I would just die if they played 'You Shook Me' and I wasn't there.... die....

If you read the Page / Jones interview in Q magazine - Jimmy says they will play most of the significant numbers ... Kashmire, No Quarter, Dazed, Whole Lotta Love etc the biggest question is; will they play Stairway to Heaven ... as Percy (Robert Plant) has previously stated that he will never sing it again.

He did say he wanted to do it because the other reunions were crap. So considering that he personally helped butcher Stairway those times, I'd say he should be motivated to do it this time just to wipe the slate clean.

Archived