Led Zeppelin / Verizon TV Spot

KEVIN

I'm not saying it isn't a possiblilty. I've heard some things. But I wouldn't consider this a sign. The Cadillac campaign using Rock and Roll didn't mean a tour.

Well circumstances are different now than they were back when the Cadillac commercial was out. Still keeping my fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed!

Well circumstances are different now than they were back when the Cadillac commercial was out. Still keeping my fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed!

Certainly they are! Times and circumstances change. As I said elsewhere, the commercial touting the band as the "greatest" gives me immense satisfaction. We've known it all along. Bout time the media realized what they'd been missing! :D

Certainly they are! Times and circumstances change. As I said elsewhere, the commercial touting the band as the "greatest" gives me immense satisfaction. We've known it all along. Bout time the media realized what they'd been missing! :D

Pretty funny, that. Since they were slogged by the media through most of their career!

;) Oh yeah.

Adage took the video down cuz Verizon said cease/desist. Haven't seen it upon U_Tube....anyone know where else it can be seen now?

Meant to rip it when I first saw it, now I don't find it, not even a gogle. Yet.

:huh:

Verizon should be happy to see the friggen thing posted in as many places as possible just so it is unadulterated. Sheet the damned thing is an AD. Now hopefully someone that Tivo'd it will start posting it anywhere and everywhere.

That thing got me reminissing about the 70s.

The girl with the symbols instantly reminded me of a cool chick that I met and knew for a day or so but she had her tatoos strategically placed elsewhere -- my god, I do miss the free and easy 70s! It was a different World back then, sex couldn't become a death sentence like today.

I also related a lot to the kid almost getting run over because that happened to me so many times when I was going to and from the Open School in downtown St. Paul. Stoned out of my mind listening to LZ full blast on my Walkman, I must have nearly got nailed, well I don't know but a lot of times.

I think I may have burned too many brain cells back in the 70s because the only thing I really caught was how irritating it was that the camera man and the kid were both looking into the sun just as RP was singing "O let the sun beat down upon my face" but then a minute or two later I realised what had happened, some of that fancy newfangled sublimo text messaging like when you play stuff backwards. :o

After re-watching the clip it is no big surprise that his telephone/walkman thingy's screen reads:

"Led Zeppelin"

"Kashmir"

:lol: You're funny. I must have burned too many brain cells also because I couldn't see all of those things even with pausing it every second. And I thought the phone said "Heartbreaker" so I can't even read, lol.

I went to the Adage blog ("Songs For Soap") where I first saw the ad and they had pulled it.

:huh:

But it is indeed available on your link (which is the original link on this here thread).

Guess I'm another punter that burned too many brain cells in the '70s.....

:rolleyes:

THANKS for re-posting!!!

the taxi driver has to do with Peter Grant driving away in the taxi to go the police station in TSRTS.

Cute advertisment. Go get your rock and roll ring tone. Boring

• 1 year later...

Archived