I have a pic with signatures

Koolaid

I have a rare led zepplin photo with signatures from uk print shop #4of #200. I accuired this after my father passed away but he had picked  it up in early to mid 70"s while in the navy and was one of his most prized finds. I would love to know more about it if anyone could possibly helpIMG_20221017_110352985.thumb.jpg.007e9f13d8103c3ebd9a4b6bcf1c3b58.jpg

None of the signatures are real.  Page didn't start utilizing his lightning bolt signature until the 1980s.  In addition, Robert didn't utilize that signature style in the early and mid 70s.

While the Sharpie was around starting in the mid 1960s it really wasn't utilized for autographs in the 1960s and 1970s.  Usually signatures were obtained in ball point pen, pencil, or felt pen.

7 hours ago, Sems Fir said:

None of the signatures are real.  Page didn't start utilizing his lightning bolt signature until the 1980s.  In addition, Robert didn't utilize that signature style in the early and mid 70s.

While the Sharpie was around starting in the mid 1960s it really wasn't utilized for autographs in the 1960s and 1970s.  Usually signatures were obtained in ball point pen, pencil, or felt pen.

You are correct that they didn't sign that way during Bonham's lifetime. Additionally, this seems to have been limited to 200 pieces and the four never signed 200 of these or anything else. The signatures could have been signed with an autopen machine, and probably were by whomever published these prints.