1971.09.28 Remastered Soundboard (2022 Version)

SteveZ98

1 hour ago, slp9b said:

I have to say, your exceptional skill in remastering soundboards is matched only by your generosity.   Thank our for both the superb work you do and your kindness in sharing it!!!

Thanks. I'm glad you're enjoying the remasters.

30 minutes ago, John M said:

Steve thank you so much for sharing your excellent work.  You  have outdone yourself yet again.  Superb !

Thanks. It's such a good performance that is was worth revisiting to see if I could improve the sound. I got some new software and figured out a new technique to enhance the stereo image, so I'm going to try to do the same thing with a few of the other shows I've already released.

5 hours ago, SteveZ98 said:

Thanks. It's such a good performance that is was worth revisiting to see if I could improve the sound. I got some new software and figured out a new technique to enhance the stereo image, so I'm going to try to do the same thing with a few of the other shows I've already released.

Please Seattle 21 75

Its the best of the best post 73

On 11/19/2022 at 3:01 PM, SteveZ98 said:

It's my favorite post 73 show, too. I've been working on it for a long time, and it's almost ready to be released. Here's a sample:

Its really the best of the best.  I ve never heard it like this bevore. Its phenomenal. Thanks so much. Maybe the best concert in an unreal remastered edition. It s punchy like 03.03.75 and clear like 12.02.75. A great seperation and plant sounds like 2 years bevore... this job brings u to one bye one with all the classics like winston and dadgad!

4 hours ago, Berliner said:

Its really the best of the best.  I ve never heard it like this bevore. Its phenomenal. Thanks so much. Maybe the best concert in an unreal remastered edition. It s punchy like 03.03.75 and clear like 12.02.75. A great seperation and plant sounds like 2 years bevore... this job brings u to one bye one with all the classics like winston and dadgad!

Thanks. It's a really good show, so it was worth the effort to make it sound as good as possible. I just need to clean up a few things and then I'll release it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...