Encomium-A tribute to Led Zeppelin

There are some interesting interpretations on it. I like Blind Melon's Out on the Tiles and the Rollins Band doing Four sticks, but I can't say I listen to it very often.

I would be very surprised if you did. :wacko:

Tori Amos's and Robert Plant's version for Down By The Seaside is... :blink::blink::blink::blink:

.... when you think bad things can't get even worse.... :rolleyes:

I would be very surprised if you did. :wacko:

Tori Amos's and Robert Plant's version for Down By The Seaside is... :blink::blink::blink::blink:

Well, that was Robert's idea of what he wanted it to sound like, and he played guitar on that, and according to Tori, it was done in a one take...........

Tori in her own words........

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FkrydUg3KAw&feature=related

LOL@ Plant saying "Who do you think this is, Coverdale?"

:lol: I think their version would bother me less if the guitar part was (ducks for possible flaming), er played differently. :o

:ph34r:

Sorry :D

Yes its worth getting, there are some good versions on there !!!

Talking of covers has anyone ever heard Duran Durans version of Thank you ?? itd good and the guitar solo is sublime (Warren Cuccurullo (guitar) who was in the band in the earlty 90's) they were in fact a decent band in the 90's with Warren in the lineup!!

Yes its worth getting, there are some good versions on there !!!

Talking of covers has anyone ever heard Duran Durans version of Thank you ?? itd good and the guitar solo is sublime (Warren Cuccurullo (guitar) who was in the band in the earlty 90's) they were in fact a decent band in the 90's with Warren in the lineup!!

Really!! I thought Duran Duran murdered it. The only thing I was thankfull of was when they finished. :lol:

Really!! I thought Duran Duran murdered it. The only thing I was thankfull of was when they finished. :lol:

Well I like it lol !! and cool to see page and Plant on the cover of a Duran cd !! :)

• 2 weeks later...

If you like the bands doing the remakes it's not bad. Nice to hear same song new sound. I like Never The Bride doing "Going To California" and Stone Temple Pilots "Dancing Days". I listen every now and then but not too often.

Archived