Best version of No Quarter with balance of quality and smooth playing?

Dog-of-Doom

So my absolute favourite song is No Quarter and am looking for a boot with a mix of quality from both sound and performance. Usually I don’t mind bad quality boots as I’ve conditioned my ears however with the song being so atmospheric I’d like to hear jones as well as I can. The version I am on currently is from Seattle 75 I believe and jones is phenomenal, however page isn’t as fluid as other nights. I love the TSRTS version and his solo on that, but jones’ section is just too short for me particularly as I like the jazzy direction it took later on. I don’t care if it’s the best version ever as I’m well aware that is, like other songs, probably on the worse quality boot unfortunately, I just want a clear version where Jones and Bonham have their jazz jam and page plays smoothly. It doesn’t need to be his most amazing solo, just one of his smoother performances. I don’t really mind if plant is off on it either as it’s really the jam section I’m looking at. I’m not particular on what year it comes from, and it doesn’t need to be one of the longest renditions either just one where jones has a more reasonable section than TSRTS and a smoother page on the most decent quality. Cheers

I'm a big fan of live versions of 'No Quarter' myself. For me it was a real gem and a cornerstone of the bands live set, especially during the '75 and '77 tours. I would recommend any of the Earls Court, London versions from '75 and the L.A. Forum performances from '77 are terrific also. All are available in versions that vary from good to excellent, sound quality wise, and all are well worth a listen. Good luck.