When were my records pressed? What are they worth?

Neely

I have a copy of LZ II that I found in a thrift store a year ago and a copy of LZ IV that my stepdad's friend gave me. Both are Atlantic.

LZ IV - SD 7208 (ST-A-712285 PR) 

LZ II - SD 19127 (ST-A-691671-RI)

WIN_20221230_12_30_45_Pro.jpg

WIN_20221230_12_31_53_Pro.jpg

Edited by Neely
added pictures

Led Zeppelin IV is a mid 70s US reissue and the Zep II is a 1977 US reissue. What condition are the records in? What condition are the covers in? Before we have that info it's impossible to give an accurate value. These specific pressings that you have are not hard to find. Based off the pictures alone Led Zep IV no more than $10. The writing on the label automatically decreases the value. Zep II maybe $15-$25. Again, the pictures you provided and minimal info makes it hard to give you an accurate value.

Edited by zoso_jobes

The records play perfectly, no scratches or warping. I will include pictures of the covers. also i didnt write on the lable that was there when my stepdad's friend found it 

WIN_20221230_15_23_42_Pro.jpg

WIN_20221230_15_23_56_Pro.jpg

Edited by Neely

Neely, another thing you have to keep in mind is that both Led Zeppelin II and Led Zeppelin IV sold in the tens of millions. It is not a rare album, even first pressings are abundant. So even a mint copy still in shrink wrap will rarely be over $100. The majority of 1970s pressings of IIs and IVs I see are generally in the $10-$40 range, depending on condition of the cover and the album itself.

Edited by Strider