2023 NFL Playoff Pick 'em Pool

Walter

1 hour ago, Strider said:

How'd that work out for ya'? 😮

I think the Chargers should officially change their name to the Bungles.

Oh, and please change my Minnesota pick to the Giants. Call it a hunch.

SEAN IS CHANGING HIS PICK TO THE GIANTS.   That makes Minnesota a mortal LOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, Walter said:

Enjoying the Chargers’ ass kicking of Jacksonville thus far, along with the UFC card, with a fire pit on the back porch. Frigid night in central Florida! 
Doing a Boston Butt tomorrow on the pellet smoker. Rubbed her down this morning in preparation. Wrong thread! ;) 🤪

5C0ECE9E-AC6E-408F-9624-0284B2E0A110.jpeg

D1A9B2B2-60CE-4EE2-A5AD-0E255A777BF0.png

nice, let us know how great it was, doing prime rib roast here and indoors cuz of weather, chicken wings first game followed by  the roast, need a lipitor stat

Edited by custard pie man

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Can you believe that shit?  Have you ever seen a worse defense than the stinking Chargers?  And that guy that got flagged for taking his helmet off had a legit complaint.  The guy was held and no flag.  Officials suck as usual.  Jacksonville sucks. The  only thing they have is the front line on defense. They must go after Mahomes and hammer him if that is the matchup.  Al Micheals is a has been.  He stinks. I am so hoping the Ravens upset the apple cart and beat the Bungles as Strider calls them.  My late uncle lived in Dayton Ohio for a while before going to Florida with the rest of the family.  Always went to Cincy games.  The Reds more.  Bitched about the Steelers being so good.  I am hoping that Baltimore goes to KC. but if the Bengals win, Jax would go.  The  only thing they can do it give Mahomes fits with the pass rush and catch that little girly QB a few times.  The Chargers should fire that dumb ass coach.  What a dumb ass.  Herbert has to be fuming. Talk about no defense.  They SUCK.  Another mystery game today is that Vikings game. But  since Sean changed his pick, Minnesota is a LOCK!!!!!!!  😆

Bosa  wasn't pissed about possible hold he was pissed that takle started way early and no flag was thrown, then  he smashes his helmet and believe head coach grabbed it before ref sees it and idiot smashes it again, if were talking about same play

If you had told me in 1975 that a Zeppelin song would be played on an NFL TV broadcast I would have said you were crazy.  If you told me it would be Custard Pie I would have said you were really crazy.  During the SF-Seattle game Fox played Custard Pie in the transition to a commercial.

54 minutes ago, John M said:

If you had told me in 1975 that a Zeppelin song would be played on an NFL TV broadcast I would have said you were crazy.  If you told me it would be Custard Pie I would have said you were really crazy.  During the SF-Seattle game Fox played Custard Pie in the transition to a commercial.

correct, my wife said " did i just hear zep?"

4 hours ago, Strider said:

How'd that work out for ya'? 😮

I think the Chargers should officially change their name to the Bungles.

Oh, and please change my Minnesota pick to the Giants. Call it a hunch.

Like I said, I suck at picking playoffs…almost as bad as the Chargers suck at winning playoff games!! 

2 hours ago, Walter said:

Like I said, I suck at picking playoffs…almost as bad as the Chargers suck at winning playoff games!! 

But you have a beautiful setup there!  That counts way more than the game :) 

3 hours ago, Walter said:

I had them w SF on parlays.  What a crap defense and coaching job.  Jax D not very good but Chargers self destructive.  I guess Im glad they wont be going to KC

2 hours ago, ebk said:

But you have a beautiful setup there!  That counts way more than the game :) 

Thank you! Having shots out here right now and rooting for the *cough* fins! ;) It’s 58 out but feels like 72 sitting in this sun and smelling the pellet smoker. 

3A18E795-A821-4CA0-8A03-DBD2A4FD685D.jpeg

7 hours ago, John M said:

That was a great moment! Usually it's "Immigrant Song" or "Kashmir" you hear them play at sporting events.

6 hours ago, custard pie man said:

correct, my wife said " did i just hear zep?"

Dude, I literally thought "Is custard pie man in charge of the bumper music at Fox?" when I heard that. 

23 minutes ago, Strider said:

That was a great moment! Usually it's "Immigrant Song" or "Kashmir" you hear them play at sporting events.

Dude, I literally thought "Is custard pie man in charge of the bumper music at Fox?" when I heard that. 

if i was in charge in the booth we would of played all of custard pie and shown some very large breast to boot😇

Yeah I heard it as well. In mid sentience I stopped and said “Custard Pie!”. The wife just starred at me like WTF?!? :lol: 

They just played part of “spirit of radio” and today is the 43rd anniversary of that album being released. 

Buffalo is without question fortunate that Tua or even Teddy weren’t playing today. If they play Cincinnati next week, they better be prepared. 

4 hours ago, Walter said:

Yeah I heard it as well. In mid sentience I stopped and said “Custard Pie!”. The wife just starred at me like WTF?!? :lol: 

They just played part of “spirit of radio” and today is the 43rd anniversary of that album being released. 

Buffalo is without question fortunate that Tua or even Teddy weren’t playing today. If they play Cincinnati next week, they better be prepared. 

I wouldn’t count Baltimore out yet.  We had our “bad” game.  We should have Micah Hyde back!  That can be huge.  Hoping Jackson is ok?  Hurt first quarter.  Those two pics were not Josh’s fault. First was Browns fault and next was lucky bounce off Beasley. 

Touchdown!!!!!! Ravens!!!!!

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I wouldn’t count Baltimore out yet.  We had our “bad” game.  We should have Micah Hyde back!  That can be huge.  Hoping Jackson is ok?  Hurt first quarter.  Those two pics were not Josh’s fault. First was Browns fault and next was lucky bounce off Beasley. 

Touchdown!!!!!! Ravens!!!!!

Bengals vs Bills next week…get your popcorn ready! 

9 hours ago, Walter said:

Bengals vs Bills next week…get your popcorn ready! 

My wife eats popcorn.  I am hoping they allow Micah Hyde to play.  He says he is ready.  If him and Jackson are a go, our secondary will be healthier than in ages.  Baltimore should have won.  Fluke play

11 minutes ago, custard pie man said:

question for everyone, during Bills/ dolphins game was that Tony Romo doing a Bill Murray caddyshack remake commercial for i think miller lite beer? thought he did  another beer company but it sure as hell looked like him?

Im sick of that weasel Romo.  Every close play its like he tries to influence the call and he is always the cheerleader.  

3 hours ago, custard pie man said:

question for everyone, during Bills/ dolphins game was that Tony Romo doing a Bill Murray caddyshack remake commercial for i think miller lite beer? thought he did  another beer company but it sure as hell looked like him?

I don't know. By the time I woke up Sunday, the game was already in the fourth quarter. I don't remember seeing any Tony Romo commercial.