2023 NFL Playoff Pick 'em Pool

Walter

10 hours ago, custard pie man said:

so as a cowboy fan I picked them in sanfran and picked all other home teams, my thought both bills and bengals played like shit last game and could of both been out so go with home team, chiefs rested and although not playing great should win and eagles also rested and destroyed giants  in giants stadium few weeks back so should win, however if Dallas pulls the upset wouldn't it be great to have giants upset eagles and championship game is in Dallas? c'mon it can happen🤔

I suppose the Bills could have another SB vs Dallas or Giants?  Or play the only team in NFc East they have not met in SB, Philly.  I think it ends for overachieving Giants unless Hurts is not himself.  Other than Vikings Giants have beaten nobody.  I always wanted a Bills vs 49ers SB.  Kelly and Montana or Young.  

CBS did a game by game for entire field.  They wind up with a Bills vs Eagles SB.  That would be something for me.  My son in law is an Eagles fan, and his father a Bills fan.  But long way to go.  I always wanted to see a Bills vs 49ers Super Bowl back in the day.  But Montana and Young are gone.

Will use the Sabres logo to honor Ryan Miller for 48 hours.

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

Okay, I am tempted to switch my Cincinnati pick to Buffalo. Snow is coming and the Bengals will be missing three of their offensive linemen. But, I will stick with my original picks. Besides, Rick thinks my pick makes the opposite team a mortal lock, so this should be good news for his Bills.

2 minutes ago, jabe said:

"Shinderella Schtory"
Jacksonville - Trevor throws 9 interceptions but still finds a way to pull it off.

25 Facts About 'Caddyshack' You Never Knew

Philly - Jalen leds with his shoulder
Cincy - Burrow's Bengals befuddle Buffalo
San Francisco - corn fed Iowa State rookie beats America's Team

so at halftime my cowboys have no Pollard, no kicker and no quarterback but they do have one hell of a defense, it will take a miracle, bengals kicked ass and noticed Diggs who caught a low ball from Allen in first half and was bitching at him well he really bitched him out  for everyone to see near end of game, could be trouble moving forward for Bills, they may have had their shot and window has closed?possibly

Well that game sucked. However this contest is TIGHT!! 
Current standings:

Junior: 8-2

Strider: 8-2

redrum: 8-2

jabe: 8-2

LedZeppelinFan1977: 7-3

Walter: 7-3

ebk: 6-4

Custard Pie Man: 6-4

Mrs Walter: 6-4

greengrass: 4-6

Paul Carruthers: 3-1

Eagles   I think they win it all

Bengals  I would not pick any team to beat another 4 straight times but they say Mahomes is not going to be mobile.  Are you kidding?  I would not start him.  They cant win if he cant run at all.  

If SF wins you get a Super Bowl we have seen before.  SF has played Cincy twice and KC once.  Philly has played neither.  Most lopsided Super Bowl to me would be Eagles vs KC. Eagles would roll them.  KC cant stop the run.

10 hours ago, redrum said:

Eagles

Eagles   I think they win it all

Philadelphia 

Ye of little faith. 

Heard some scuttlebutt that if the Niners make the Super Bowl that they would put Garoppolo in as QB. What a stupid move that would be. 

I don't know where you are getting your scuttlebutt but yes, that would be stupid and idiotic. It would be something Jerry Jones would do.

I mean, of the teams in the playoffs, Dallas and Philadelphia were going to be the sternest defenses that Brock Purdy would have to face. He got past Dallas and if the 49ers win in Philadelphia, why would you then worry about Purdy imploding in the Super Bowl against either Kansas City or Cincinnati, neither of whom has a defense close to Philadelphia's? Besides, we have seen what Jimmy G does in a Super Bowl against Kansas City and it ain't pretty. I would gladly take my chances with Purdy no matter what.

35 minutes ago, Strider said:

I don't know where you are getting your scuttlebutt but yes, that would be stupid and idiotic. It would be something Jerry Jones would do.

I mean, of the teams in the playoffs, Dallas and Philadelphia were going to be the sternest defenses that Brock Purdy would have to face. He got past Dallas and if the 49ers win in Philadelphia, why would you then worry about Purdy imploding in the Super Bowl against either Kansas City or Cincinnati, neither of whom has a defense close to Philadelphia's? Besides, we have seen what Jimmy G does in a Super Bowl against Kansas City and it ain't pretty. I would gladly take my chances with Purdy no matter what.

I wouldn't sleep on the Cincinnati defense. Their D-line is impressive. No way they are putting anyone in over their current qb. Said that back in December when it first was talked about.