2023 NFL Playoff Pick 'em Pool

Walter

15 hours ago, Walter said:

I wouldn't sleep on the Cincinnati defense. Their D-line is impressive. No way they are putting anyone in over their current qb. Said that back in December when it first was talked about. 

Can't underplay the fact Mahomes is injured.  I am a bit surprised that they are not considering starting the other guy who played well.  Henne is it?  Why put an injured guy out there with a high ankle sprain. Its insanity.  If he is unable to scramble they are toast. Thus I hate to pick any team to beat another 4 straight times.  I even told myself leading in that the next time they meet I take KC because its just difficult to beat a team two or three straight let alone 4.  Thus I picked Cincy to get to the Super Bowl again.  But I will also pick them to lose again, especially if its the Eagles.   The 3 times in a row would not apply to Cincy and SF because all of the players are different.  No Montana or Young.  No Boomer or Anderson.  I still blame Frazier and Dorsey for the Bills loss in the freaking snow. I believe too much time still thinking of Hamlin and the Bengals moved on from it.  How does Dorsey not include Cook in the game plan?  Or Singletary?  As for Dallas I really do not know what they do?  They are in good shape moving forward as are the Bills but some tweaks are needed on both teams.  And coaching might be one of them.  But don't you think that if coach's were to be fired it would already have happened in Dallas and Buffalo?  

11 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Can't underplay the fact Mahomes is injured.  I am a bit surprised that they are not considering starting the other guy who played well.  Henne is it?  Why put an injured guy out there with a high ankle sprain. Its insanity.  If he is unable to scramble they are toast. Thus I hate to pick any team to beat another 4 straight times.  I even told myself leading in that the next time they meet I take KC because its just difficult to beat a team two or three straight let alone 4.  Thus I picked Cincy to get to the Super Bowl again.  But I will also pick them to lose again, especially if its the Eagles.   The 3 times in a row would not apply to Cincy and SF because all of the players are different.  No Montana or Young.  No Boomer or Anderson.  I still blame Frazier and Dorsey for the Bills loss in the freaking snow. I believe too much time still thinking of Hamlin and the Bengals moved on from it.  How does Dorsey not include Cook in the game plan?  Or Singletary?  As for Dallas I really do not know what they do?  They are in good shape moving forward as are the Bills but some tweaks are needed on both teams.  And coaching might be one of them.  But don't you think that if coach's were to be fired it would already have happened in Dallas and Buffalo?  

Sean Payton in Dallas and if anyone could fix a broken Prescott it would be him but also if he couldn't or didn't think it was worth it he would go with someone else which is why Jones would never hire Payton, he's not a puppet

1 hour ago, custard pie man said:

Sean Payton in Dallas and if anyone could fix a broken Prescott it would be him but also if he couldn't or didn't think it was worth it he would go with someone else which is why Jones would never hire Payton, he's not a puppet

I can’t stand Payton.  Bounty gate leader!

Just now, LedZeppfan1977 said:

he denied it, sat out entire year because he wouldn't cave to the mob and as far as I know no concrete proof of that ever happened but lets be real here it always was a thing back in the day, whether you  put a bounty or made it clear if we can get Staubach or Montana or Rice out , etc....

11 hours ago, custard pie man said:

he denied it, sat out entire year because he wouldn't cave to the mob and as far as I know no concrete proof of that ever happened but lets be real here it always was a thing back in the day, whether you  put a bounty or made it clear if we can get Staubach or Montana or Rice out , etc....

I still cant stand the prick

20 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

You're still crying about that? The entire league was bounty-gate in the old days. Every team had a headhunter or two.

Edited by Strider

Whoa! Crazy game in KC… 

Standings:

Junior - 10-2

redrum - 9-3

Strider - 9-3

jabe - 9-3

LedZeppelinFan1977 - 8-4

Mrs Walter - 8-4

Walter - 8-4

Custard Pie Man - 7-5

ebk - 7-5

greengrass - 4-8

Paul Carruthers - 3-1

in_the_evening - 1-1

Super Bowl LVII

Sunday, February 12, 2023 6:30 PM, ET

Kansas City Chiefs vs Philadelphia Eagles

Pick who wins.
Junior, redrum, Strider and jabe are still contention for the title and will need to pick the total points of the game, in the event of tied records. The total points will be separate from the game winning selection and treated as only a tie breaker. 

5 hours ago, custard pie man said:

does the eagles win count? i mean  with all the over protecting of qb and receivers shouldn't there of been a mercy rule in first quarter with no qb for san fran? just call it and head to the bars lol

👍

7 hours ago, custard pie man said:

I can't get into this game! anyone else feel like that? hopefully with some high cholesterol food and drink with family and friends my mood will change

Absolutely feel like that. I will be out doing stuff that day and enjoying the sunshine and will be DVRing the game to watch later that night when I get home....fast-forwarding through all the crappy commercials and Rihanna.

Edited by Strider