Lavigne settles 'Girlfriend' lawsuit

The Pagemeister

kentucky red neck south slave master, that explains your problem. the anger and dislike stems from the sight of a hendrix aviator and just had to drift into a fight! lmao typical. beatles, stones, and elvis, even zepplien, attract racist. a white power thing. anyone worth their weight in "white" connect and support beatles, zepplien, stones, elvis, all the white power.

now I know why all the hate southern man! lmao cowards.

B) the south shall rise

What's an aviator, and who is Zepplien?

You call others racist while you color over the faces of the rest the Experience in your AVATAR?

You keep trying to imply you're black, but I'm betting if you were you would be a hell of a lot cooler person to read/talk to.

Color you troll meat.

:blink: Why....

Why... did I come back to this thread? I shoulda known... and now more brain cells have died.

I don't claim to "approve" of all the stuff electricmage posts, he does get a bit...feisty... and I know exactly how much he cares about my opinion.

I couldn't decide about you dali or dolly or whatever... whether you were posting shit to get a reaction or if you were just truly trying to be a dipshit. Either way, you succeeded admirably.

As for dear ol' Avril... I'm not much of a fan either. I sorta like Girlfriend... in a nostalgic yet masochistic way. I think a lot of us knew someone or a group of folks like that back in high school. I know I did. Spoiled "motherfuckin' princess..." bitches who made life hell for those not in their little cliques... just for their own entertainment or to try to justify themselves... to themselves.

*shrugs*

Now, I'm gonna go see if I can resuscitate some of those brain cells. :wave:

Why... did I come back to this thread? I shoulda known... and now more brain cells have died.

I don't claim to "approve" of all the stuff electricmage posts, he does get a bit...feisty... and I know exactly how much he cares about my opinion.

I couldn't decide about you dali or dolly or whatever... whether you were posting shit to get a reaction or if you were just truly trying to be a dipshit. Either way, you succeeded admirably.

As for dear ol' Avril... I'm not much of a fan either. I sorta like Girlfriend... in a nostalgic yet masochistic way. I think a lot of us knew someone or a group of folks like that back in high school. I know I did. Spoiled "motherfuckin' princess..." bitches who made life hell for those not in their little cliques... just for their own entertainment or to try to justify themselves... to themselves.

*shrugs*

Read not. Think not. Just look at that Doll Meat!!! :P

kentucky red neck south slave master, that explains your problem. the anger and dislike stems from the sight of a hendrix aviator and just had to drift into a fight! lmao typical. beatles, stones, and elvis, even zepplien, attract racist. a white power thing. anyone worth their weight in "white" connect and support beatles, zepplien, stones, elvis, all the white power.

now I know why all the hate southern man! lmao cowards.

B) the south shall rise

We all know now, how uneducated you are. But Kentucky was a neutral state during the war. And Kentucky had more ties with the North.

Goddamn moron.

*shrugs*

Fiesty will do I guess.

http://www.civil-war.net/pages/ordinances_secession.asp

there you go master white power.

B) highway chille

You are an idiot. That was drafted by some people from Kentucky. As I said, it is well known that Kentucky was a neutral state. Which means that some people had ties to the South, and some to the North. But mostly, the North. Kentucky was a border state, and considered part of the Confederacy, which is why there are 13 stars on the confederate flag, but was only considered pro Confederacy, by the Confederacy. When in reality, Kentucky was majority, pro Union.

I'm smarter then you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kentucky_in_t...rican_Civil_War

kentucky red neck

The term "red neck" originated from a conflict that did not concern black slavery; it related to the "right of the coal miners to belong to a union."

All day long they came in a straggling, disorganized procession, hundreds upon hundreds of grimfaced, weary men and excited boys, each with a gun and a sack of provisions slung over his shoulder and, by way of uniform, a red bandana knotted about his neck or right sleeve. The badge gave them the name Red Necks.

www.americanheritage.com

The original "red necks" were a group of workers who assembled along Blair Mountain in West Virginia in the summer of 1921 to take action in response to the death of Sid Hatfield, the slain police chief of Matewan; he was unarmed when he was gunned down on the steps of the McDowell County Court House, where he was scheduled to go on trial. No one knew exactly who killed him, but the mine-owners often employed the services of the Baldwin-Felts Detective Agency to use strong arm tactics to establish and maintain power; so they would have been natural suspects, and the local people considered them to be thugs. :(

The Battle of Blair Mountain was the largest organized armed uprising in American labor history and led almost directly to the labor laws currently in effect in the United States of America. For nearly a week in late August and early September 1921, in Logan County, West Virginia, between 10,000 and 15,000 coal miners confronted state and federal troops in an effort to unionize the southwestern West Virginia mine counties. Unionization had succeeded elsewhere as part of a demographic boom that was triggered by the extension of the railroad and was characterized by unprecedented immigrant hiring and exploitation in the region. The battle was the final act in a series of violent clashes that have also been termed the Redneck War, from the color of bandannas worn by the miners around their necks for friend-or-foe identification, and the likely impetus of the common usage of the original Scottish term redneck in the vernacular of the United States.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Neck_War

Btw, this discussion has gone way off-topic from Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend issue. :lol:

I haven't read all of this person's posts but the vast majority of them have been accusing other board members of racism. Are the Mods simply turning a blind eye to these posts? If so, why? I know trolls sometimes walk a thin line but this poster has very clearly crossed the line many, many times so there should be no question that they're here for the sole purpose of stirring up shit and nothing else.

Hell, a pro-Avril post by Rockin' In the Free World would even be welcome about now and that's saying a lot. I could give a rat's ass about Avril myself but I always admired Rockin's hardbound loyalty to her.

yet this is not a troll post?....or a attack?

quit being so pro white and except that racism do in fact exist and people do hate blacks just on sight. also I declare that SOME even MANY white pride people will not support or protect another race over their own and would never defend the black no matter how bad and unjust the black gets offended and attacked.

B) are you experienced

p.s this could be a real good topic for some but of course a true clansman will never accept the discussion.

B) love or confusion

English isn't your first language, is it?

yet this is not a troll post?....or a attack?

Certainly not a troll post....but it is a counter-attack . That's what happens when you spray ignorance about the place. call people names, speak unintelligently about complex issues such as racism etc.

quit being so pro white and except that racism do in fact exist and people do hate blacks just on sight. also I declare that SOME even MANY white pride people will not support or protect another race over their own and would never defend the black no matter how bad and unjust the black gets offended and attacked.

Quit being so radical in your view that you won't except that people here are taking you by your words (such as they may be) and not a skin color.

If someone charges you as "insane" "ignorant" and my favorite "trollboy"....it ain't because you're black.

I don't believe for a minute that you are black....all the above terms still apply however.

Get it?

p.s this could be a real good topic for some but of course a true clansman will never accept the discussion.

This board has been going since 2003....that subject has been done just a few times, since you obviously don't like Led Zeppelin, or at least you never talk about them cept' to make shitty comments about Robert Plant, I ask..."why are you here?"

Archived