'Searching for Jimmy Page: A Novel' by Christy Alexander Hallberg--Audiobook Now Available!

Hi, all. I'm thrilled that my award-winning novel from Livingston Press, 'Searching for Jimmy Page,' is now available as an audiobook. Post the book trailer (below) on social media and tag me (@ChristyHallberg) by 11:59 EST tonight to enter to win an audiobook. Four winners will be chosen tomorrow.

FYI: The novel is available in paperback and Kindle on Amazon. Audiobook is available on Amazon, Audible, and iTunes.

Another FYI: Neal Preston personally gave me permission to use his iconic 1973 photo of Jimmy from Kezar Stadium for the book trailer. The photo is a major motif in the story.

See www.christyalexanderhallberg.com for more info.

Book Trailer:

Thanks for your interest!

By the way, that fast sequence of photos in the trailer of Tower House, Old Mill House, John Bonham's grave, Boleskine Cemetery, and Jimmy Page with Brian May are all photos I took during my various Led Zeppelin pilgrimages to the UK, starting in 2005, which is when the Jimmy Page/Brian May shot was taken. They were judging a guitar contest for charity at The Hammersmith Palais in London that I attended.

Also by the way, I host a podcast called Rock is Lit on rock novels. I did an episode last fall on my novel. Danny Goldberg, who used to be President of Atlantic Records, managed Nirvana, and served as Led Zep's PR man then Vice President of Swan Song Records in the '70s, was one of my guests on that episode. He was amazing, telling one fascinating story after another about working with the band. You can listen to Rock is Lit wherever you get your podcasts, or you can go directly to my website to listen there:

https://www.christyalexanderhallberg.com/rockislitpodcast/christyalexanderhallberg/margaretbauer/randallmartoccia/lizawieland/dannygoldberg

I'm doing another episode on 'Searching for Jimmy Page' this month. Dave Lewis of Tight But Loose will be my guest. 

Listen to Alice Cooper promote my 'Searching for Jimmy Page' on his syndicated radio show, Nights With Alice Cooper. The novel is available in paperback, Kindle, and audiobook on Amazon, or wherever you buy books. See my website for more info:

https://www.christyalexanderhallberg.com/

50 minutes ago, christyhallberg said:

Thanks for your interest!

By the way, that fast sequence of photos in the trailer of Tower House, Old Mill House, John Bonham's grave, Boleskine Cemetery, and Jimmy Page with Brian May are all photos I took during my various Led Zeppelin pilgrimages to the UK, starting in 2005, which is when the Jimmy Page/Brian May shot was taken. They were judging a guitar contest for charity at The Hammersmith Palais in London that I attended.

Also by the way, I host a podcast called Rock is Lit on rock novels. I did an episode last fall on my novel. Danny Goldberg, who used to be President of Atlantic Records, managed Nirvana, and served as Led Zep's PR man then Vice President of Swan Song Records in the '70s, was one of my guests on that episode. He was amazing, telling one fascinating story after another about working with the band. You can listen to Rock is Lit wherever you get your podcasts, or you can go directly to my website to listen there:

https://www.christyalexanderhallberg.com/rockislitpodcast/christyalexanderhallberg/margaretbauer/randallmartoccia/lizawieland/dannygoldberg

I'm doing another episode on 'Searching for Jimmy Page' this month. Dave Lewis of Tight But Loose will be my guest. 

Excellent! Will definitely check out your podcasts. Looking forward to your interview with Dave. I have all his publications since the early 80’s and I’m currently making my way through “The Complete Concert Chronicles” which he released last year. Also checking out your youtube channel and some of your interviews.All the best.Cheers