Robert Plant on "This Morning" tomorrow!

Chicken

What a couple of ignorant twats those interviewers are.

In what way, exactly? Seemed perfectly charming to me and Robert seemed perfectly happy with them.

Brspy, honestly it was the camera, not the festive season. Cross my heart.

Brspy, honestly it was the camera, not the festive season. Cross my heart.

Thanks God....I was worried about the amount of chestnuts, christmas mince pies, and such stuff he might have eaten during the festive season. :unsure:

They owe us fans nothing.

Not to wax philosophical (although that's exactly where I'm heading) , but I've found that neither sacrifice nor demand ever bring real magic to a life. The real moments of magic always come from following some mysterious call from your heart. At least, that's been MY experience. In my own life, as I see more years behind me than there are ahead of me , that "magic" becomes more and more the focus of where I choose to plant my feet. Perhaps Robert feels similarly.

We all have a right to determine our own relevance in life.

(and now I will mercifully shut up)

I am glad to hear he's moved on, the Krauss thing is a much better use of his voice anyway. It's much more fitting than going on a tour with the Jason version of Zep and struggling through old Zeppelin numbers.

He didn't struggle at the O2, His singing was much better than i had hoped for and on Kashmir it was amazing, I get goosebumps thinking about it now and although the u tube clips are from bad recordings from phones etc, it still gives me goosebumps even if it still doesn't come across like I felt on the night. :)

But I am glad he is going on his tour with Krauss and also happy that there may indeed be a few more Zeppelin mk II shows one day, and this is from someone who was always ok about the fact they hadn't got together for a full gig in 27 years because it wouldn't be the same. The Led Zeppelin Jason style was worthy of using the name Zeppelin even if it wasn't Zeppelin that we all grew up loving with Bonzo !! :)

He didn't struggle at the O2, His singing was much better than i had hoped for and on Kashmir it was amazing, I get goosebumps thinking about it now and although the u tube clips are from bad recordings from phones etc, it still gives me goosebumps even if it still doesn't come across like I felt on the night. :)

But I am glad he is going on his tour with Krauss and also happy that there may indeed be a few more Zeppelin mk II shows one day, and this is from someone who was always ok about the fact they hadn't got together for a full gig in 27 years because it wouldn't be the same. The Led Zeppelin Jason style was worthy of using the name Zeppelin even if it wasn't Zeppelin that we all grew up loving with Bonzo !! :)

I wasn't there but the recording I heard of Kashmir, Robert's voice sounded amazing! I can only imagine live how unbelievable it must have been. Well the whole thing really :)

Archived