Chicago 1/21/75 New Pics

zeplz71

52 minutes ago, The Only Way To Fly said:

Amazing to see how minimal the stage gear was. What's that one or two effects pedals at Page's feet? Great photos!

The photo I posted is also from Chicago. I'm no guitar techie but there was the wah effect, the delay - handy for Wanton Song - and fuzz I believe.

On 3/19/2023 at 10:13 AM, in_the_evening said:

When did Bonzo start wearing the bowler hat?   I figured not before 77, but obviously earlier!

Bonham and Mick Hinson wore their "Clockwork Orange" droog outfits on the first leg of the 1975 U.S. tour. Sadly, they had stopped wearing them by the time they came to the West Coast.

It is amazing that I made the back of my head in four shots. We as a group always went together to see Led Zeppelin in Concert. From the days at the Kinetic Playground in Chicago, through and to the United Center in the great new house built for Zeppelin. We had a grand celebration every night before the box office opened for tickets, whether it was at The International Amphitheatre, The Stadium, or as said before The United Center. To get the best tickets we found we would sit and drink and smoke in front of the ticket windows. We often would have friends driving by and they supplied us with smoke, beer, and their share of ticket money for the dates and shows they wanted to see. We or our group always opted for 10 tickets, front row, just to the right of center or to the slight left of Page and where I could see and be taught how to play drums just like John Bonham. It is a memory saved in my heart and when they were out there on stage rocking us to the ends of Kashmir and then they Brought it All Home Again and Again.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/28/2023 at 12:32 PM, Franco said:

It is amazing that I made the back of my head in four shots. We as a group always went together to see Led Zeppelin in Concert. From the days at the Kinetic Playground in Chicago, through and to the United Center in the great new house built for Zeppelin. We had a grand celebration every night before the box office opened for tickets, whether it was at The International Amphitheatre, The Stadium, or as said before The United Center. To get the best tickets we found we would sit and drink and smoke in front of the ticket windows. We often would have friends driving by and they supplied us with smoke, beer, and their share of ticket money for the dates and shows they wanted to see. We or our group always opted for 10 tickets, front row, just to the right of center or to the slight left of Page and where I could see and be taught how to play drums just like John Bonham. It is a memory saved in my heart and when they were out there on stage rocking us to the ends of Kashmir and then they Brought it All Home Again and Again.
I have never seen them live. It is my dream. Can you share pictures of your experience? I am glad I found your post. I was looking for this https://www.topessaywriting.org/samples/creation-myth website because I want to write an essay assignment on creation myth and on that website, I can read essay samples for free and when I was searching for it online, I found your post as well.

I have never seen them live. It is my dream. Can you share pictures of your experience?

Edited by CleoraBierman