Zeppelin covers band needs singer

goodoldbakes

Firstly, apologies if this is in the wrong section or even not allowed. I've looked through the forum and this seems the most appropriate section but again, apologies in advance if it isn't.

Right, I'll carry on until I get told off or the post is removed and I'll be brief.

I'm in a Led Zeppelin covers band and, as the title suggests, we need a singer. It's not a tribute act, so we don't need a Planty lookalike or soundalike, just someone who can hold a decent tune and knows the material. We're all seasoned musicians, massive Zepp fans and cracking on in age - 55-62; so age, image etc is immaterial. We are based near Nottingham (UK), so I guess anyone from the South Yorks/Notts/Derbys M1 corridor. We have about an hours worth of material with songs being added all the time.

If anyone fancies it or knows someone who does, please get in touch.

🙂

Edited by goodoldbakes

• goodoldbakes changed the title to Zeppelin covers band needs singer
On 3/27/2023 at 10:32 AM, goodoldbakes said:

Thanks.

I guess I was just a bit wary of how some forums are policed these days. On some forums you run the risk of being dragged out of your bed in the early hours by the forum police if you post in the wrong section. 🚓 🙂

Oh those people are here, rest assured on that.