"Attic Of The Gods" on XM LED

Stargroves Tangie

Recently XM Radio's all Zep station started a feature called "Atttic Of The Gods" (not on at any specific time just mixed in during the day, 1 song at a time) that plays unreleased live tracks. So far I've heard "All My Love", "Hot Dog" & "Black Dog". Unfortunately there is no info announced with it such as what show it was taken from.

I wonder if this might mean that that chronological live album Page has mentioned in the past is possibly in the works?

Recently XM Radio's all Zep station started a feature called "Atttic Of The Gods" (not on at any specific time just mixed in during the day, 1 song at a time) that plays unreleased live tracks. So far I've heard "All My Love", "Hot Dog" & "Black Dog". Unfortunately there is no info announced with it such as what show it was taken from.

I wonder if this might mean that that chronological live album Page has mentioned in the past is possibly in the works?

I have the same question. I heard a live soundboard of ALS on XM59 the other day not knowing the concert or source. Where are these shows coming from?

Yeah, they seem to play them at random times throughout the day. Everything I've heard has been soundboards from 1980. They played 3 songs in a row from Zurich (SIBLY, ALS, WS/BMS) and I've also heard Hot Dog and ALS played by themselves. Is it just what I've heard or are they playing anything from other years besides 80? Any audience recordings?

Yeah, they seem to play them at random times throughout the day. Everything I've heard has been soundboards from 1980. They played 3 songs in a row from Zurich (SIBLY, ALS, WS/BMS) and I've also heard Hot Dog and ALS played by themselves. Is it just what I've heard or are they playing anything from other years besides 80? Any audience recordings?

This morning I heard an early version of WLL w/ all the old song medleys in it but of course there was no other info given. I don't think it was from BBC Sessions because the sound quality wasn't too good.

Archived