Iron Maiden thread

solar

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

I bought the digipak standard CD from CD Universe and the limited edition book first press 2 cd from Japan, I've been listening to the double album for a few days now on repeat, it's not growing on me, a couple of songs are okay, but it's kind of boring and too long of songs in between, sometimes I lose my place on the album, everything begins to sound the same and Bruce sounds tired singing, and I love Maiden, have all their albums, I think Book of Souls is a little better then Senjutsu, but the cover art of Senjutsu is better than Book of Souls.

But I'll keep listening to it, maybe it will grow on me, they're last best albums for me after the classic 7, are the Blaze albums, those albums are great, Blaze did a great job and brought a new energy to the band, but the fans wouldn't accept him so he got tossed and Bruce came back, some good stuff when he came back like Brave New World and The Final Frontier, and my opinion No Prayer For The Dying and Fear Of The Dark is better than anything past Brave New World.

That's just my opinion.

• 8 months later...