I couldnt go to the 02 gig...

I applied to go to the 02 gig but alas didnt get tickets and I still feel really down about it! It seems as though it was a great gig (even the NME loved it) and Im troubled that I will never see Led Zeppelin live!

I consoled myself this morning by watching Rock n' Roll on the Song Remains the Same DVD with my 6 month old daughter. I got a big grin when she started bopping around to it!!!

I applied to go to the 02 gig but alas didnt get tickets and I still feel really down about it! It seems as though it was a great gig (even the NME loved it) and Im troubled that I will never see Led Zeppelin live!

I consoled myself this morning by watching Rock n' Roll on the Song Remains the Same DVD with my 6 month old daughter. I got a big grin when she started bopping around to it!!!

:) My daughters love Rock 'n' Roll too, and I've been subjecting them to it in the car and at home (they're 4 and 8). I'm listening to the flac version of Slowburn's bootleg right now. God it sounds awesome!

Get the tribute book, instead, it helps, you can order it on the internet for £20 I had i the book as a christmas present, I think p and p is extra. I know it is not the same but it is so fascinating, and DVD is excellant.

Get the tribute book instead??? That one throwaway line shows a COMPLETE lack of understanding.

How on earth can a 20 quid book compensate for not being there????

GAWD!! :angry: I totally LOST IT because I couldn't be there and I've seen them 7 times.....

Get the tribute book instead??? That one throwaway line shows a COMPLETE lack of understanding.

GAWD!! :angry: I totally LOST IT because I couldn't be there and I've seen them 7 times.....

I believe she said it 'helps', not that it compensates. She was trying to be helpful. And I think it's down to karmapanda to judge whether or not it was indeed helpful.

The fact chose to butt into a reply from Georgia to someone else makes you an attention seeking bore. Tough shite you didn't make it to the O2, but don't take it out on a forum member.

Have a good weekend. :D

I believe she said it 'helps', not that it compensates. She was trying to be helpful. And I think it's down to karmapanda to judge whether or not it was indeed helpful.

The fact chose to butt into a reply from Georgia to someone else makes you an attention seeking bore. Tough shite you didn't make it to the O2, but don't take it out on a forum member.

Have a good weekend. :D

Don't make me laugh....

Well, it's obviously not gonna compensate, but at least the people that weren't there have the opportunity to buy a little piece of the show.

Yes, for you to realise your first post on this thread was uncalled for.

Well we'll have to agree to disagree then - I was on the previous board to this and never (to my knowledge) fell out with anyone - its all so pointless

I sympathize with you karma. I'm going to say most of us who weren't there do. I think the only thing that will help is if they tour. I think there are more shows coming, due to the fact that Robert is no longer saying no, just things like... I can't think of that right now.

To me that translates into... I have to focus everything on the Raising Sand tour first and then I'm going to do Led Zeppelin. :D

Karmapanda you have my deepest sympathy for not being able to be there.

I was there and it was astounding but....

At least your daughter has taste....

Mine thinks the likes of Robby F***in' Williams and Brian Bas**** Adams are Gods....

Oh to have a proper daughter like what you have got!!! B)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived