Let's Play God!

Aquamarine

For some reason I keep thinking about stuff like this--

Suppose you'd been the Divine Creator, and had had a chance to create things differently--the earth, natural laws, the human body, whatever. Other than the obvious--like no hurricanes and the body not being prone to cancer-- how would you have changed things?

My first thought was that it would be really cool to have two more ears, for quadrophonic sound and similar, and after much thought I decided they would be best placed on the wrists, where they would be quite attractive if placed sideways. Then, one kidney should be enough. Also I'm considering toes on the heel as well as the front of the foot, for extra grip.

Other than that, I'd have made horses' legs sturdier and less liable to snap, and I'd have moved Indonesia out of the line of tsunamis and such. In fact, I'm trying to rearrange countries so as to move New Zealand closer to the US and Britain, which would mean moving them closer to each other . . . a tricky one.

Anyway, your turn.

Human beings wouldn't need more than two hours' sleep per night.

Smooth legs for women;smooth faces for men-without shaving.

Regenerative abilites,like Wolverine.(to make it more logical,only up to a certian point,varying from person to person)

Cure for the common cold?Booze.

How about multiple 30 minute orgasms, '59?

But then what good would a quickie be? :P

I'd perfect everyone's eyesight. I hate being freakin' blind!

I also like Gio's idea of the cornucopia of food for everyone...perhaps create the world so it has hundreds more "bread baskets?"

I'd also make women smooth-legged, and bald-armpitted because I hate shaving...and they'd also be somewhat all smooth-faced, because I always feel REALLY bad for women who have dark facial hair...men could have smooth faces too, but only if they want them. (quite superficial, I know..but I'm allowed one, right?)

I'm sure if I think deeper than this, I can come up with better ones... I'll post those after some pondering...

Nice thought '59!

Manders, I agree with the multiple orgasms....for both men and women though!

I would love for people to be empaths....so that when they listen to a person speak, they could feel their emotions. This would end alot of misunderstandings and end alot of hatred between people. Sort of give people a different appreciation for someone else's viewpoint.

I would love for people to be empaths....so that when they listen to a person speak, they could feel their emotions.

Maybe I'm selfish;but I wouldn't want that.I like the idea that it's only a select group of people that are,it's like a special gift,almost like a bond.

Regenerative abilites,like Wolverine.(to make it more logical,only up to a certian point,varying from person to person)

My favorite so far. :thumbsup: Apart from the orgasms.

Could combine the two, and have orgasms cure the common cold?

For some reason I keep thinking about stuff like this--

Suppose you'd been the Divine Creator, and had had a chance to create things differently--the earth, natural laws, the human body, whatever. Other than the obvious--like no hurricanes and the body not being prone to cancer-- how would you have changed things?

My first thought was that it would be really cool to have two more ears, for quadrophonic sound and similar, and after much thought I decided they would be best placed on the wrists, where they would be quite attractive if placed sideways. Then, one kidney should be enough. Also I'm considering toes on the heel as well as the front of the foot, for extra grip.

Other than that, I'd have made horses' legs sturdier and less liable to snap, and I'd have moved Indonesia out of the line of tsunamis and such. In fact, I'm trying to rearrange countries so as to move New Zealand closer to the US and Britain, which would mean moving them closer to each other . . . a tricky one.

Anyway, your turn.

:lol:

Aqua, you're the best.

I love these ideas

Smooth legs for women

specially this, I've been having trouble in this department lately.

How about the ability to fly....hell, I would migrate south every winter!! :lol:

Or the ability to be invisible...so you can avoid talking to people you don't want to. Or the ability to be visable to those that you select tobe visable to. :D Like on msn! haha! "Richard appears offline"............but is he!!!! ;)

Awwww, Richard

:(

:lol:

Hehe! I am online at the moment, but I am busy. I am glad you respect my current status. :lol: I will chat with you on there at a later date. :D

How about the ability to secrete sweet smelling odours rather than BO....not that I suffer from bad BO like some people, but just to not have to worry about that after a strenuous game of badminton! :lol:

:o :o :o :o :o :o

NO Rich,

you cannot deny my wish, even if that means you'll have to transform into one of my acquaintances

Sorry Rabia...let's face it....I am a hairy-legged Mary Poppins.

And that is another thing I would want to add to humankind if I was God: I would give humans the ability to conjour danger music or sing-song music whenever they please....just like in the old musical films where people randomly burst into song with an invisible orchestra backing them...or when you are being chased there is supenseful music backing you. To quote Jim Carrey from the film "The Cable Guy": "That's the problem with real life....there's no danger music!" :lol:

Ok....mission complete....me and Rabia have officially vandalised this thread. haha! It was more Rabia's fault than mine of course.

I will add another wish to the list though:

I wish God had given us men the ability not to look irrestistable to women all the time but to be able to be selective. Of couse when I say "us men" I was actually referring to me! :lol: :lol: :lol:;)

Archived